*** The official fire ROBERT SALEH thread ***

JTJet

1 minute ago, freestater said:

Don't want to mis-characterize it; he did say, I apologize to the team, ownership, fans but blah blah blah...I've got a wonderful family at home etc etc

The self reflection stuff with Saleh is getting a bit much. Win football games. Figure it out. I’m sure his family is lovely but it’s not relevant and fans shouldn’t have to listen to that. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Lmfao, if it’s Parcells telling him to go get Payton, after all the sh*t I said about it never happening, I am gonna laugh my d*ck off.

Payton on Fox said he looks at organizations with problems that go beyond the team as a red flag.  He’s not interested.  

I don’t know how anyone could look at the Jets and not think that is them.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Payton on Fox said he looks at organizations with problems that go beyond the team as a red flag.  He’s not interested.  

I don’t know how anyone could look at the Jets and not think that is them.  

Parcells is very close to Payton and fairly close with  so that’s why I mentioned it.

From what I was just told though, this isn’t the case and the expectation is Saleh is still safe.  Got an…out there…name though as to who Hahn is referring too.  Isn’t someone I would consider to be THAT prominent or influential, but I’ll leave it at that. 

7 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Parcells is very close to Payton and fairly close with  so that’s why I mentioned it.

From what I was just told though, this isn’t the case and the expectation is Saleh is still safe.  Got an…out there…name though as to who Hahn is referring too.  Isn’t someone I would consider to be THAT prominent or influential, but I’ll leave it at that. 

For the record, the name I received is a media member.  Currently scouring some things to figure out what type of “input” we’re talking about here.

Knowing who this person is, I don’t think Saleh is getting axed, before I’m asked that.

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

For the record, the name I received is a media member.  Currently scouring some things to figure out what type of “input” we’re talking about here.

Knowing who this person is, I don’t think Saleh is getting axed, before I’m asked that.

Boomer.  He's pushing for his buddy Reich either as HC or OC.