2 Polls: "Is The Season Over?" and "How Many Wins Do You Think We'll Get This Year?"

TuscanyTile2

2 Polls: "Is The Season Over?" and "How Many Wins Do You Think We'll Get This Year?"  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Is The Season Over?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't want to respond to this question but I have to fill in an answer to respond to the other question (because Maxman never gets this bug fixed)
  2. 2. How Many Wins Do You Think We'll Get This Year?

• >12
    • I don't want to respond to this question but I have to fill in an answer to respond to the other question (because Maxman never gets this bug fixed)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2022 at 03:55 PM

Yes, the season is over. This team won’t sniff the playoffs and will be realistically eliminated by the BYE. Last week gave us a whiff of hope but the honest answer is we should be 0-3 with three double digit losses.

We’ll either finish 3-14 and Woody will clean house or well win some meaningless games down the stretch and delay the inevitable by a year when we go 6-11.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Warfish said:

We're going to hear ALOT of "this year wasn't about winning anyway, it was about seeing what we got in Zach Wilson" over the next month or two.

Then “well, he deserves a full yueeeeeaaaaar before you can judge!”

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

The season was over before it began.. as always, it just takes a few games for everyone to come back to reality. Hell, even the 'positive' people were predicting 3rd place in the division. 

For the out of touch people who voted that the season is NOT over, they need to check their medication.   This team of poorly coached, poorly run, poor front office and a poor owner.  

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Yes, the season is over. This team won’t sniff the playoffs and will be realistically eliminated by the BYE. Last week gave us a whiff of hope but the honest answer is we should be 0-3 with three double digit losses.

We’ll either finish 3-14 and Woody will clean house or well win some meaningless games down the stretch and delay the inevitable by a year when we go 6-11.

Who we gonna beat????   Maybe the Pats now, how funny is that. Unless Zach comes back strong, 4 wins is about right and i have no idea where 3 wins comes from.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

The OL hasn’t got it together yet and the defense stinks.  

They could still improve a lot, but they ain’t finishing 8-9 which is what I was hoping for…

If Saleh has 9 career wins after this season, I will re-consider my position on the earth being round.

• Haha 2

I don't think we were realistically making the playoffs before our OL went to poop.

That being said, even I didn't think Fant was gonna be a turnstile. Last year was an outlier for him but he's been atrocious so far this year.

Fiasco (It keeps autocorrecting Flacco, I think I'll keep it) is exactly What a back up QB in the NFL usually is, competent enough to squeak out a game or two but otherwise garbage.

I'd like to believe Zach would've helped give us a chance in all these games.

I'd like to believe his talents alone would get us close to the playoffs but the reality is there's a very small sample size for him and so far it's the bottom of the league.

Still, I do think there's some good talent here.

I'm holding out hope the kid provides some energy and doesn't crap the bed.