<<<<<<< Jets vs Patriots -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

7 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

The “sound football reason” is that White is not a statue back there. 

Could be as simple as the Jets FO remembering it’s a rebuilding year and every snap that goes to Flacco at this point is a wasted snap. They’ll probably let Streveler and White battle it out during the week to see who gets activated on Sundays.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Could be as simple as the Jets FO remembering it’s a rebuilding year and every snap that goes to Flacco at this point is a wasted snap. They’ll probably let Streveler and White battle it out during the week to see who gets activated on Sundays.

That would make sense, and would make me happy, which is why I'm skeptical they'll do it.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Streveler is 28 years old and couldn’t start games in the CFL. He’s not a case of a young guy with oodles of raw talent just waiting for a shot. He’s been around.

lol how old is Mike White again?

let me help you with that - they are both 27 years old.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

T Law with a pass that needed to be outside but instead was inside and the DB picked it. 

Trevor has been flashed, but all the things I didn’t like his playoff flops in college happen in the NFL, weekly. 

Every third throw by him is troubling. I still think he’ll be good eventually, but so much preemie yikes to his game right now

• Upvote 2

I am so excited for this Game I can't take it!!

One of the reasons is I know that the Jets will give at least effort today and they will be like that because...

Coach Saleh is still SEETHING from the Pats running up the score last year and he won't ever forget it!

He isn't Bowles, Edwards or Gase who simply smile and take it!!

AND I FOR ONE LIKE THAT!!!

Let's Go Jets!!

• Upvote 1