<<<<<<< Jets vs Patriots -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Uber pissed. 

Back in Brooklyn for my mom’s 84th birthday on Thursday. 

Booked the 9:00 am direct flight back to Indy for this morning   Would get me back in my front door in Indiana at 12:30 ready for the game to start. 

Woke up this morning to a txt message.  Flight delayed until 1:30 ???

Luckily I dvr all the Jets games just for things like this.  Now I gotta play the “cone of silence” game all afternoon.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 7

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

I really really really hope, Robert Saleh gave the D the green light to beat the pulp out of that stupid bitch face crying ass pansy bush league POS if he tries another one of those sliding dick kicks.  Like straight up, take the penalty/ies and just beat us ugly ******* face into the ground.

I hope he made cups mandatory. 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Marriage? No.

Birthday party for my son? Yup.

Done at 3. I will be playing it into my ear and I’m hopeful the venue has a TV.

Totally my fault. Had the dates of our bye week wrong when mowing the lawn and wife asked about this time. ?‍♂️

Come on!

The kid has a birthday every year! 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

wayward pines GIF

I’d seen this gif/image so much that I kinda got desensitized to it. Recently rewatched the whole Sal/Bart interview after that game and it’s the greatest on field interview ever and one of our finest franchise moments. I know that goes without saying but it was such incredible raw emotion. Sal nailed it.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Re-watched highlights of the 54-13 beat down last year....

The players didn’t forget.....we owe them an asswhooping 

This is gonna be the loudest the stadium has been in years!

Saleh and the CS know what’s at stake. I don’t see this team coming out flat. And we’re prepared to throw the kitchen sink at em if we have to! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

One reason we stopped going to games; Jets and NJSEA do not have enough people to staff their BS security kabuki theater nonsense at entry. Imagine based on most venues using web/cell tickets ratehr than hard copy paper tickets, it's gotten no better. That it should take someone an hour from locking their car to get into their seat is absurd. It shows that this stadium sucks and the people who run it are imbeciles. 

Let's go Jets. beat this bitter ugly old man who's been tormenting us going on 4 decades. 

• Upvote 2