<<<<<<< Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 hour ago, Greg555 said:

We can win in 2 weeks up in NE

I’m seeing 9-8 as disappointing now..but the absolute floor… 

11 - 6 is a doable ceiling and a certain playoff berth.

Watch us be the first team ever to get 11 wins and miss the playoffs by some weird fluke.

PS - I have no idea if any other team has missed the playoffs with 11 wins...

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, RevisIsland610 said:

The Jets are a good team and if it wasn't for a stupid roughing the passer penalty last week they win that one too. 

I’d rather Jets be the unpredictable team that can lose at home to a horrible team like the patriots, but then come back next week and beat a Super Bowl favorite. A true “ Any given Sunday “ team. Means if we slide into the playoffs who knows. 

9 minutes ago, xJayce said:

You know that feeling when your in the 4th quarter, you have back-ups at multiple spots on the oline, one of your two RBs banged up, and the OC says: "F*ck it, we're running it down their throat"?

ME NEITHER!! I don't think we've ever done that before... AND IT WORKED?!?!

And it took the clock down to 1:50 following the fg.

speaking of the ol ogbuehi is a friggen moose. I thought he played well

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

I'm sorry to say you will all have to try to carry on without my great wit and brilliant contributions to this thread today, as I will instead be in attendance.

I'll also apologize in advance for how things tend to go when I am at games, as all of our greatest fears tend to turn out to still be too optimistic.

See, little did you all know, I was really doing a double jinx to unjinx the original jinx. Not trying to take credit or anything...... but you're all very welcome 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, xJayce said:

Watch us be the first team ever to get 11 wins and miss the playoffs by some weird fluke.

Historic numbers are meaningless now that there are 17 games.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, xJayce said:

The 2008 Pats did (that was the Matt Cassel year).  Not sure if there are any more teams.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2008/index.htm

17 hours ago, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

Zach Wilson is trash. That is all. 

Yes, Checking in to admit I'm a$$hole and was an a$$hole yesterday with that post.

ZW was not trash. He avoided the mistakes from NE, showed much-better poise in the pocket, and was significantly better in his scrambling and decision making.

I came back to eat crow and admit I had it coming. A little too emotional during the game to be posting. :)

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

Yes, Checking in to admit I'm a$$hole and was an a$$hole yesterday with that post.

ZW was not trash. He avoided the mistakes from NE, showed much-better poise in the pocket, and was significantly better in his scrambling and decision making.

I came back to eat crow and admit I had it coming. A little too emotional during the game to be posting. :)

I banned myself from the game thread starting last Sunday for that exact reason. Haha 

50 minutes ago, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

We all get emotional and fly off the handle at times.

today we should all have that extra hop to our step.

wife pisses you off - you let it slide.

co worker aggravates you - you simply ignore it.

enjoy the day all - it is nice to have these following a win

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2022 at 8:14 AM, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

You might have to eat crow about eating crow last week.  :)

On 11/7/2022 at 8:14 AM, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

APOLOGY REVOKED

F**K THIS GUY. 

#BenchWilson

• Haha 1