My vote for Jets MVP

hmhertz

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This thread makes me miss AVT and Breece.  :(

This team seemingly has too many MVP candidates to count!  Sauce, QW, Mosley, Reed, Garrett Wilson, etc…

Hell, even Zach might be throwing his hat in the ring very soon, particularly if he can slay the Belichick dragon in 2 weeks.  

And what great news that is.

You really can make the case for 6+ guys.  

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This thread makes me miss AVT and Breece.  :(

This team seemingly has too many MVP candidates to count!  Sauce, QW, Mosley, Reed, Garrett Wilson, etc…

Hell, even Zach might be throwing his hat in the ring very soon, particularly if he can slay the Belichick dragon in 2 weeks.  

That dragon is much closer to an iguana nowadays. If he could not throw anymore than one interception and get a lead our defense and run game could easily close it out putting that  iguana on the grill. For me to eat! 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/9/2022 at 4:43 PM, The Crusher said:

That dragon is much closer to an iguana nowadays. If he could not throw anymore than one interception and get a lead our defense and run game could easily close it out putting that  iguana on the grill. For me to eat! 

The iguana is ripe for the slaughter!!! :D  

• Haha 1

Removing players on IR from the equation, either QW1 or Sauce is the team MVP. They might very well at least 2 more losses with Hall or Echols in Sauce’s place like last year, or with FF in Quinnen’s place in all those key downs all season.

BTW, he’s not the team MVP but give a shout out to Brown, who’s def not having his best season but ffs the guy needs shoulder surgery and came back to play injured for $0 extra at 37. Where would this team be if McDermott or some other scrub was playing LT instead?

Ultimately, the team’s MVP might very well be the one who assembled this young, performing, and tbh likable team. For Jets hand it’s not hard to imagine the record this year if there was no Brown, no Herbig, no Sauce because the GM foolishly took a LT at #4, Reed for just $11M playing like he’s getting paid twice that, Kwon for $1MM, and so more that he did (and didn’t do) to the team’s benefit this year. 

• Upvote 1