<<<<<<< Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

2 hours ago, JiFields said:

I'm very excited about today's contest.  I want w/ all my heart for Mike F'in White to put all the haters in their grave today.

On a personal note, just really hoping my wife doesnt go into labor before/or during the game.  Please wait till after, Lil Man!  Dad cant wait to meet you but just let me get this game in first.   lmfao 

For old times sake, we should play a mafia game too - so you can argue online about godfathers and scum throughout delivery. ?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JiFields said:

I'm very excited about today's contest.  I want w/ all my heart for Mike F'in White to put all the haters in their grave today.

On a personal note, just really hoping my wife doesnt go into labor before/or during the game.  Please wait till after, Lil Man!  Dad cant wait to meet you but just let me get this game in first.   lmfao 

Congrats!!  Last month my second grandchild was born and she and mom waited until the bye week.  My son was very appreciative of how considerate they were. 

I hope your wife and son offer you the same level of cosideration today.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Congrats!!  Last month my second grandchild was born and she and mom waited until the bye week.  My son was very appreciative of how considerate they were. 

I hope your wife and son offer you the same level of cosideration today.

I dunno, I kinda think it’d be way cooler to have Jif up to his elbows is newborn poopies…

• Haha 2

Would love to see JJ have a complete game today as the Jets will need a few more big plays from him like the sack he had on Allen when JJ ran him down preventing the Bills from continuing a drive

I am hoping that he will be a key contributor in today’s victory and he gets to take ownership of the Pepsi ROTW week belt 

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

This is what y’all are missing.  Doesn’t matter who is back at QB if Breece is healthy, our offense ran through him and he is (hopefully not was after injury)  the best offensive weapon the Jets have had since the 2009-2010 OL.  The Jets are just not the same team without him on offense.  Mike White has covered up some of that against to bad defenses let’s see if he can do it against a good defense in a hostile environment.

Breece was a cheat code. Our version of Deebo. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Sonny Werblin said:

If the Jets win and you have a boy, name him White Michael.

I have a nephew named Jordan Michael by that same mechanism. 

1 hour ago, JiFields said:

I'm in an interracial marriage, my wife is black and I'm white, I'm not sure this would go over very well...

Salvatore Boo Boo FTW

This is what I have for the latest roster vs Buffalo

5 Mike White QB  
19 Joe Flacco QB  
2 Zach Wilson QB INACTIVE
32 Michael Carter RB  
27 Zonovan Knight RB  
25 Ty Johnson RB  
23 James Robinson RB  
17 Garrett Wilson WR  
84 Corey Davis WR  
8 Elijah Moore WR  
10 Braxton Berrios WR  
11 Denzel Mims WR  
16 Jeff Smith WR  
83 Tyler Conklin TE  
87 C.J. Uzomah TE  
88 Kenny Yeboah TE  
89 Jeremy Ruckert TE  
71 Duane Brown LT  
78 Laken Tomlinson OG  
60 Connor McGovern C  
65 Nate Herbig G  
76 George Fant T  
66 Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OL  
67 Dan Feeney OG  
68 Mike Remmers OT  
58 Carl Lawson DL  
95 Quinnen Williams DL  
98 Sheldon Rankins DL  
91 John FranklinMyers DL  
47 Bryce Huff DL  
99 Vinny Curry DL  
72 Michael Clemons DL  
94 Solomon Thomas DL  
52 Jermaine Johnson II DE  
97 Nathan Shepherd DL  
57 C.J. Mosley LB  
56 Quincy Williams LB  
9 Kwon Alexander LB  
44 Jamien Sherwood LB  
36 Marcell Harris LB PRACTICE SQUAD CALL UP
1 Sauce Gardner CB  
4 D.J. Reed CB  
26 Brandin Echols CB  
30 Michael Carter II CB  
34 Justin Hardee CB  
37 Bryce Hall CB  
29 Lamarcus Joyner S  
3 Jordan Whitehead S  
39 Will Parks S  
21 Ashtyn Davis S  
22 Tony Adams S  
6 Greg Zuerlein K  
7 Braden Mann P  
42 Thomas Hennessy LS  

1 hour ago, JiFields said:

I'm in an interracial marriage, my wife is black and I'm white, I'm not sure this would go over very well...

I say give it a shot. Holidays would be a blast.

seriuosly congrats.

wonderful news.

if she thinks contractions are starting soon tell her it is only gas.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JiFields said:

If she watches the game with you, you may end up with triplets and mike white delivering the babies. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

It is game day, the Jets are in Buffalo to play the Bills.  The Bills are pissed after they lost recently to the Zach Wilson led Jets.

Sorry Bills Mafia, this Jets team is better now that Mike White is running the show.

The Jets make a big statement today with a win. A big leap towards the playoffs and they tell the world the division is within reach.

Let's go Jets! Fight for every inch!

Jets win today by a few inches. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT for that INCH. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, JiFields said:

Wait…. For real? How did I miss this. Congratulations JiF. Get ready to put the golf clubs down for a while. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2