Brutal Video - Zach's Ineptitude

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan_always said:

Probably the most telling thing is how frustrated the receivers are as a result of the consistently terrible throws.  Don't they have him throwing routes in practice?

"Zach Wilson's worst throws of the second half of 2022 season"

Wasn’t this posted already?  

• Haha 1

Just now, bitonti said:

Don't talk bad about Zach he's going to start again next year And the year after that too 

And you think both Saleh and JD agreed to this sacrifice of the next year or two of their careers?

Geez Bit, you've never been more illogical and that's saying a lot.

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

And you think both Saleh and JD agreed to this sacrifice of the next year or two of their careers?

Geez Bit, you've never been more illogical and that's saying a lot.

It's not Salehs decision. I'm not even sure it's jds. Franchise qb is an ownership level decision. Read my signature 

8 minutes ago, bitonti said:

It's not Salehs decision. I'm not even sure it's jds. Franchise qb is an ownership level decision. Read my signature 

If JD and Saleh acquiesced to this alleged plan to start Zach, then they are insane.  If you are going to repeat yourself and continue to spew your opinion as if it were fact, then it's time to block you.  You've made a huge assumption. You presume your assumption is valid because of some random philosophy about rich people.  Yeah... that makes tons of sense...   #-o  Geez, go wipe the sht stains off your logic before you post.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

If you want to post a link to the thread it is in, we can merge them. Kind of a better use of time than calling someone out for creating new threads.

Wasn’t calling anyone out, was asking if this was posted or new.