*** OFFICIAL*** AFC Championship thread

Just now, GreenFish said:

The problem is that it was about 3 yards out of bounds. It wasn't even bang bang. I think the refs likely don't call it if it wasn't so obvious.

Agreed.  They had no choice but to throw the flag.  Bonehead play by Ossai.  Plenty of questionable calls going against Bengals earlier, but that last call was on the player, not the refs.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bgivs21 said:

Cincy has a legit gripe against the league. They got ****ed by calls tonight. 

I mean the intentional grounding, non call on the block in the back AND the non call on the Chiefs holding on Mahomes last scramble. 

Pure garbage from NFL refs today in both games. 

The worst call I remember seeing was the PI against the Bengals DB for doing nothing.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Agreed.  They had no choice but to throw the flag.  Bonehead play by Ossai.  Plenty of questionable calls going against Bengals earlier, but that last call was on the player, not the refs.

You may be right but it was so obv lopsided it just sucks that that’s how you win the game 

I hope Goodell and his crew sit down and fix some sh*t after this season. They won’t, but they should. 
Meh ..it's rigged entertainment.. had the Bengals won .. would have been an equally good story overcoming the corruption and Maholmes.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Cincy has a legit gripe against the league. They got ****ed by calls tonight. 
I mean the intentional grounding, non call on the block in the back AND the non call on the Chiefs holding on Mahomes last scramble. 
Pure garbage from NFL refs today in both games. 

Agreed billions dollars league Pennie’s refs

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

5 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

They really wanted that Reid-Philly storyline didn’t they 

Yup , only explanation for whatever the F it was we just watched ( yes the late hit was legit but that was about it ) …Goddell assumes there will be plenty of Burrow super bowls the next 5 years ….this was the only chance for the Reid-Philly stuff …what a joke of a league . I’ve seen WWF matches that looked less rigged 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1