Q Tweet

LockeJET

26 minutes ago, heymangold said:

Why is it a problem?  Almost the whole offensive staff was canned from this year AND the HC himself keeps saying they’re committed to finding a vet qb.  It’s not like it’s not widely know the jets offense was awful.

Two words:

IN-HOUSE

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

You keep family sh*t ... Family sh*t ... This is a douchy comment from a supposed leader.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Exactly. I don’t see the purpose in athletes like this speaking openly to the public on social media. Keep it to yourselves or in the locker room 

• Upvote 2

If I were a coach I’d ban any social media talk about the team by players. What is the point?  I lost a lot of respect for Moore and now Q with this teenage social media crap. First he brings up his contract 10 minutes after the season ends and now this. WTF. I don’t care if any of it is true, it doesn’t need to be said publicly. Can’t anyone under 30 years old think something without broadcasting it to the world? 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

Just now, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

If I were a coach I’d ban any social media talk about the team by players. What is the point?  I lost a lot of respect for Moore and now Q with this teenage social media crap. First he brings up his contract 10 minutes after the season ends and now this. WTF. I don’t care if any of it is true, it doesn’t need to be said publicly. Can’t anyone under 30 years old think something without broadcasting it to the world? 

I think all coaches would love to do this. The Players Union would not let that happen though. Too many $$$ opportunities for the players.

I know you said banning just talk about the team and that would make a ton of sense. But someone the players union would still stop it.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I think all coaches would love to do this. The Players Union would not let that happen though. Too many $$$ opportunities for the players.

I know you said banning just talk about the team and that would make a ton of sense. But someone the players union would still stop it.

It's likely also illegal (banning talking about the team) from a labor law standpoint. But I just find it unnecessary and immature and, frankly, selfish and harmful.  

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

The defense was responsible for bad play the last 6 games as well.   No turnovers, and some brain dead plays such as vs detroit to cause loses.

The jets have a big problem character wise.  Everyone beaking off about some of the team.

Oh and also, the jets had the last rated defense like one year ago so someone needs to shut his pie hole.

This is why making Zach Wilson the scapegoat was at its core stupid and disingenuous at best.

Yea, Zach, sucked and he was not playing above-average ball......

But without question, the defense at times and players in particular despite stellar play had players on defense literally cost the Jets at LEAST THREE WINS THIS YEAR! AT LEAST!!!

So this finger-pointing that Robert Saleh permitted to be directed at Zach Wilson by the entire team made them believe that they were the 1980 Bears has to stop!

Indeed, the scapegoating of Zach, gave Cart Blanche to everyone on the team to feel free to criticize EVERYONE, and I for one have never seen such a thing on a winning NFL football program in the last 25 years of NFL football and if Saleh doesn't get a hand on this, this will be one of the very real reasons why IMO he will eventually be fired. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Perhaps Bosa was double teamed all game, and Q was concerned that Bosa would take offense to Q pointing out Bosa’s lack of production in the game. Hence Q telling Bosa “no offense”, to which Bosa would hopefully reply “none taken”. At least that’s what I’d tell my teammates and coaches if I was Q.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

So this finger-pointing that Robert Saleh permitted to be directed at Zach Wilson by the entire team made them believe that they were the 1980 Bears has to stop!

Yes all the coach needs to do is tell the locker room to stop being mean to Zach and they will do it 

because that's how locker rooms work 

6 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

This is why making Zach Wilson the scapegoat was at its core stupid and disingenuous at best.

Yea, Zach, sucked and he was not playing above-average ball......

thi is a funny way to put it.......as we alsohe also wasn't playing even just BELOW AVERAGE ball. he was playing some of the worst ball you can ever see a quarterback play. he was THAT BAD!!!

it's already not in house.  there's been tons of articles about players unsatisfied with the offense.  elijah moore, denzel mims - MiLF GOT FIRED. who cares?
It's really more about that massive deal Q is about get... That kind of cash demands leadership ... This aint it.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Perhaps Bosa was double teamed all game, and Q was concerned that Bosa would take offense to Q pointing out Bosa’s lack of production in the game. Hence Q telling Bosa “no offense”, to which Bosa would hopefully reply “none taken”. At least that’s what I’d tell my teammates and coaches if I was Q.

I don’t care who you they pretty good 

1 hour ago, neckdemon said:

thi is a funny way to put it.......as we alsohe also wasn't playing even just BELOW AVERAGE ball. he was playing some of the worst ball you can ever see a quarterback play. he was THAT BAD!!!

Ummmmm then sit the player down if you are the HC, sit him down.  That is Saleh’s fault for not sitting Zach down sooner if he was performing poorly in practice, but you don’t have players start a whispering campaign.  

What appears to have happened is that MLF was actually doing the whispering against those players, (he even tried it against Garrett Wilson in the beginning) he didn’t like and then the players started to pick up on it and started to emulate and retaliate against it. 

Remember this thread isn’t about Wilson it is about Q and why all of a sudden a dude whom I support 100% all of a sudden becomes chatty Kathy and just throws the offense under the bus.  

All I am suggesting that good coaches don’t let that fly, Moore, Wilson(s), Becton etc. and now Q show that this has become a pattern and it is a pattern that has been permitted to grow and wasn’t and isn’t an accident. 

The team won 7 games why do they have so many folks talking!!

• Upvote 1

Wow, classy thread my dudes.  Way to really make something out nothing.  Dude throws out a meaningless tweet, might not even be him, not even sure what is means but yeah, now Q. Will who is nothing but a class act is dumb, illiterate, bad teammate who doesnt know English and whatever other racist trope.

Guess who gives a **** about this on the Jets?  No one.  Guess how this impacts his contract?  It doesnt.  Social Media is the devil, dont be spawns of Satan.

• Sympathy 1

26 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

It's really more about that massive deal Q is about get... That kind of cash demands leadership ... This aint it.

there's plenty of players that have done worse that have gotten massive deals.  i'm all for calling out incompetence in an organization. this actually has vaulted Q up to one of my favorite players.

Better to be thought of a schmuck then to tweet and remove all doubt… 

letting their fingers do the talking… This all started in our locker room, with the Mike Effin White T-shirts … and no discipline Bobby letting this stuff fester…

• Upvote 1