Hypothetical Scenario

GreenFish

Ok. So you went into a deep coma after Rex Ryan’s foot gate (2010). Your body just couldn’t take it any more and the foot stuff was the last straw. You woke up yesterday and started catching up on all thing NFL. Here’s the question:

What is the most surprising thing you’ve learned about the NFL since waking up?

I got a few but I will say: The Raiders moving to Las Vegas. Never would have thought a professional team would make the move to Vegas.

1 minute ago, Hex said:

Tom Brady winning a bunch more Super Bowls

I mean we all knew he was good but he just didn’t stop

Good call. In the decade that followed, he won 4 including with the Bucs. Never would have thought he would play for so long.

People on this board were probably talking about the pig being ripe in the early 2010’s. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

14 minutes ago, chirorob said:

Nfl trying to outlaw tackling.

Honestly, I don’t know what the game is going to look like in 10 years. There’s so much pressure to make the game safer. But when you have 300lbs men running 4.8 40’s there’s but so much you can do. That’s a lot of force.

The pro bowl is a flag football game now. lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

That not enough people know Bill Belichik is a scumbag.

His kid went to Rutgers and periodically got heckled. He just smiled it off or turned red and scurried away like a rat. He didn't defend his dad. Moral of the story, even his kid knows. More people know than you think.

3 hours ago, GreenFish said:

Ok. So you went into a deep coma after Rex Ryan’s foot gate (2010). Your body just couldn’t take it any more and the foot stuff was the last straw. You woke up yesterday and started catching up on all thing NFL. Here’s the question:

What is the most surprising thing you’ve learned about the NFL since waking up?

I got a few but I will say: The Raiders moving to Las Vegas. Never would have thought a professional team would make the move to Vegas.

That Tom Brady played this whole damn time.

• Upvote 2

• Tom Brady playing until 45, going to 6 more Super Bowl's and winning 4, with one of them being with the Buccaneers after leaving the Patriots in 2020. 
  • Sports gambling being legalized and embraced by the NFL.
  • Jets not making the playoffs for 13 years would still have shocked me, because I had such high hopes and expectations for the Jets with Rex Ryan.
  • Jets drafting a QB from BYU with the 2nd overall pick after winning 2 games in 2020 without fans during a pandemic.

• Upvote 1