Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I think dropping from 13 to 15 and letting the Patriots steal the tackle you may want is a pretty hefty price to pay, and if the Jets have to pay that price, I’d consider it of equal value to whatever future consideration were there otherwise. If I agree to the pick swap, the Packers can have the swap and 42 and that’s it. 

too much. no.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

You guys think you’re anxiously waiting for this Rodgers trade… I’m waiting for it become official so I can collect my bet I made on February 24th of $1,500 on Rodgers being a Jet this year at +650. If he’s a Jet… I win $9,750. If he isn’t… we don’t tell my wife about the bet ? 

ruling divorce court GIFSteve Martin Idk GIF

• Upvote 1

I do wonder if your Rodgers is starting to second guess joining the Jets.   

Im sure they made some grandiose promises about building an O around him - and, as of now, have done very little. 
If I’m Rodgers right now I’m starting to worry that the Jets really don’t know what they’re doing.  

Had a thought on the trade. Basically Rodgers is a one year rental (I hate the entire thing) but maybe there is a win win here.

What if we did this:

1. We trade #13 and a conditional 5th (that can go as high as a 3)

2. We get Rodgers, GBs first in 2024, and a 2025 conditional that is the same round as the 2024 conditional if Rodgers does not play in 2024

GB wins because they get the #13 they covet, but we keep our 2 2nd rounders. We win because we now have two #1s next year which gives us more options and ammunition to draft a QB next year if needed. So we have the potential of Zach improving and if not we can get a QB in the draft or get one regardless.

I also like this because let's face it: they were not awesome WITH Rodgers last year and if Love is a dud they could be one of the worst teams in the NFL this season

38 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I do wonder if your Rodgers is starting to second guess joining the Jets.   

Im sure they made some grandiose promises about building an O around him - and, as of now, have done very little. 
If I’m Rodgers right now I’m starting to worry that the Jets really don’t know what they’re doing.  

Nah he was actively recruiting Campbell, you think he will lie to Hackett and Lazard with how close they all seem to be? Rodgers is a jet bro 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

You guys think you’re anxiously waiting for this Rodgers trade… I’m waiting for it become official so I can collect my bet I made on February 24th of $1,500 on Rodgers being a Jet this year at +650. If he’s a Jet… I win $9,750. If he isn’t… we don’t tell my wife about the bet ? 

Bobby the secret is safe with me buddy the wife will never find out!!