Cam Newton to throw at Auburn's pro day

AFJF

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Former MVP looking to get back under center.  I'm told this is incredibly rare and teams should pay up...no questions asked.

He may not be wrong about 32 QBs being better than him but the hope of a rookie being better than him is 100% worth starting said rookie. Not to mention his contract would turn teams off as well. Hard pass on Cam for me.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, pointman said:

I met this nozzle at the peak of his arrogance. I have to admit, I was in awe. It’s rare to run into someone THAT much of a dickhead. I hope he ends up playing with Jamal Adams.

I dunno why anyone ever liked him after this press conference exchange from 6 years ago:

“It’s funny to hear a female talk about routes,” Newton said, adding emphasis on the word “routes.” “Like, it’s funny.”

She [Rodrigue] also said on Twitter that she spoke with Newton after the press conference about his comment, saying that conversation “was worse.”

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I dunno why anyone ever liked him after this press conference exchange from 6 years ago:

“It’s funny to hear a female talk about routes,” Newton said, adding emphasis on the word “routes.” “Like, it’s funny.”

She [Rodrigue] also said on Twitter that she spoke with Newton after the press conference about his comment, saying that conversation “was worse.”

He grossly overestimates his own charm. He’s a cautionary tale for physical freak athlete QBs who over rely on their innate gifts and never really hone their passing game…. could be Lamar’s future once his athleticism starts to fade…

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Hard Knocks Comeback Story

The multi-colored multi-fashioned multi-threaded nightmare returns to the NFL on a team in desperate need of a QB after they lost out on one of the best players of all time, sending the once fabled yellow and green franchise into everlasting pit of cap despair for the next 4 years.

Hmmmmmm.

Edited by Dunnie
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Hard Knocks Comeback Story

The multi-colored multi-fashioned multi-threaded nightmare returns to the NFL on a team in desperate need of a QB after they lost out on one of the best players of all time, sending the once fabled yellow and green franchise into everlasting pit of cap despair for the next 4 years.

Hmmmmmm.

^^^^ wears Birkenstocks and cargo pants on the reg.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jgb said:

He grossly overestimates his own charm. He’s a cautionary tale for physical freak athlete QBs who over rely on their innate gifts and never really hone their passing game…. could be Lamar’s future once his athleticism starts to fade…

Lamar definitely doesn't seem as unlikable as Cam Newton, so at least he has that going for him.

Then again, there was a time when Deshaun Watson's public persona was top notch, so....

• More Ugh 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Lamar definitely doesn't seem as unlikable as Cam Newton, so at least he has that going for him.

Then again, there was a time when Deshaun Watson's public persona was top notch, so....

People put up with almost anything when you’re producing at a high level (or have in recent past)… if Deshaun was a JAG or backup…. No second chance for you!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

People put up with almost anything when you’re producing at a high level (or have in recent past)… if Deshaun was a JAG or backup…. No second chance for you!

The Browns deserve to get relegated for handing Watson a fully guaranteed contract.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

The Browns deserve to get relegated for handing Watson a fully guaranteed contract.

That was insane. I’d love to know if there were other offers out there and what they were. Maybe it’s known. I try not to follow that swine.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Wearing that silk babushka on his head at a later presser only made that read even more disjointed.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

When I met this clown he said some stupid sh*t to a group of women. Dickhead thinks hes entitled to everything. 

• Upvote 1