### Game Day 2023 HOF Game Thread ###

Maxman

[mention=28731]Dunnie[/mention]
Not sure he had two series ... Completed a couple short ones, had a beautiful deep ball, stepped up in the pocket... I'm not too disheartened at all.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

So you think it’s a given that if Rodgers gets injured Wilson plays? Wilson will be the “backup” for optics but if Rodgers misses real time (especially if the team is in the hunt) I wouldn't be shocked at all if Boyle played.

I mean how would this work?  Are they going to deactivate Wilson on gamedays or would they carry 3 QBs on the gameday roster?  

Just now, Darnold's Forehead said:

Love interviewing Revis only to bring f*cking Bill Belichick into it.  "Bill was an amazing coach."  Please f*ck right off.

The interview with the 2 patriots was a really bad look too. He’s just not likeable 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I mean how would this work?  Are they going to deactivate Wilson on gamedays or would they carry 3 QBs on the gameday roster?  

I’d expect Wilson to be “active” on gameday and to come into the game that Rodgers was injured in — I just woundnt expect him to start many once it became clear Rodgers was going to miss real time.

Of course I’m also assuming he comes in in relief of Rodgers and sucks.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Any injury to anybody important - anybody who has any shot at playing major snaps 

I’d include the backup QB in that. And he did the same thing last year. The third string QB got the vast majority of the drives 

So why was Becton playing at all in that case?  lol.

24 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I don't want to generalize but UPitt Rbs end up doing real well in the NFL. 

I watched him play quite often at Pitt, and said in the draft thread he was my favorite player out of all our picks this year.

he’s a home run hitter… going to be a steal.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

He looked like sh*t as usual and the Jets are afraid to give him reps. He was the second pick in the draft for Christ’s sakes lol. This is where he can get better. 5 passes and less than a quarter?

You’re the only persons who hunks he looked like shlt.  Probably because you see what you want to see.  One incomplete you saw, amazingly a lack of confidence.  He was what 3-5 for 65ish yards and you’re whining.   He looked around the field when rushed.  He stepped up when he had to, if he doesn’t slip he has another 1st down, he had 2 drives and 2 scores but he played like shlt according to you.  LOL

He was probably told 3 drives and done.  Have you ever watched football before?  it’s how it usually is played. 

• Thumb Down 1