### Jets vs Giants - The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

The Jets coaching in that first half was ******* criminal. 

1. Why in the **** is Dalvin Cook on the dam football field ??

2. With 1:17 left in the half if you are going to run the football why not have the home run hitter Breece Hall in the game instead of that complete scrub Micheal Carter. 

3. In regards to the first 2 why is Izzy still inactive ?

4. Why doesn't the entire coaching staff tell Wilson to get rid of the damn football quick ? He's ******* terrible.

5. On the fumbled snap rather than keep his head down focused on the snap Zack is looking the other way when the ball is snapped ?? This was not on the coaches but come on man.

6. at what time do you attempt to spark the team with a QB sub when the QB is barely at 40% completion and accounting for the only Giants score and trying to give them more.

Side Note : why are none of the Jets penalties being replayed ?? Is the NFL getting gun shy with all the horrible calls against us ?? On the personal foul why were there not offsetting personal fouls due to the retaliation like they ALWAYS do to us ??

This is an overreaction on my part I know but if they lose to Danny Devito and the giants just tell saleh and his coaching staff they are on permanent vacation

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Hit Cartel said:

I wish I owned an aquarium. I could be watching that instead of the anxiety I will feel on every Jets offensive snap. 
Last thing I’ll be able to live with this week is losing to Devito who is still trying to remember all his teammates names. 

A guy I was in the Army with had a prefabricated house (kinda like a trailer, but bigger LOL) where the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains meet. Out in the middle of nowhere. The house had huge, 100 gallon fish tanks inside and several ponds on the outside. Fish and Reptiles all over the place. Plus he had pygmy goats and ducks. I would stare at those fish tanks for hours. I told my wife "lets buy some land in Tennessee" and she was like, "**** no". LOL