Please lock my account until the offseason to help my addiction

Bronx

@Maxman

I would like to stop supporting the NY Jets until the offseason.  I need to see a clear vision of this organization moving forward including new turf, lower PSLs (for you guys, a revamped OL,,QB (draft or reliable veteran). 2024 will be a ride and die with AR, so let's hope for the best. 

You guys enjoy the rest of the season.  I can only suggest for those who spend numerous hours here, to really take a step back and find yourself.  This is more than being a fan, it's an obsession which have caused me precious time of my life.  

Take care guys and apologize to those such as @Integrity28, @Barry McCockinner, @PS17, @Joe W. Namath and others, I am sorry for all the stupid threads as well.

Please block my account mods and will see you later. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Bronx said:

@Maxman

I would like to stop supporting the NY Jets until the offseason.  I need to see a clear vision of this organization moving forward including new turf, lower PSLs (for you guys, a revamped OL,,QB (draft or reliable veteran). 2024 will be a ride and die with AR, so let's hope for the best. 

You guys enjoy the rest of the season.  I can only suggest for those who spend numerous hours here, to really take a step back and find yourself.  This is more than being a fan, it's an obsession which have caused me precious time of my life.  

Take care guys and apologize to those such as @Integrity28, @Barry McCockinner, @PS17, @Joe W. Namath and others, I am sorry for all the stupid threads as well.

Please block my account mods and will see you later. 

Yes, please lock his account.

One Kelly is enough. 

6 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

None of this (Jets / NFL / Sports) is that serious lol. I consider this team and my devoted fandom as an annoying competitive interest.

"Interests are free...hobbies cost $" - George Carlin

I don't really spend any $ on this team. It's all sh*ts and giggles, everyone relax and have fun.

I agree with what you are saying but I spend a ton on this team lol.

The point remains true. The Jets lost the ability to give me a bad day a long time ago.

We are given far too few days, I won't let the team losing take one from me. No way.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I agree with what you are saying but I spend a ton on this team lol.

The point remains true. The Jets lost the ability to give me a bad day a long time ago.

We are given far too few days, I won't let the team losing take one from me. No way.

I'm a former season ticket holder so I know the price of pain. 

I just couldn't justify the expense after a such a duration of ineptitude. 

I'll open up the wallet once I see some real results but let me tell you...this board makes being a fan a fun in when we are terrible.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...