****OFFICIAL JETS V DOLPHINS BLACK FRIDAY GAME FISH FILET THREAD****

T0mShane

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Zach is not the QB, I'm not sure why anyone thinks we will lose.

Because the Dolphins are a very good team.

Because Boyle is not an NFL Quality QB

But I look forward to the same gaslighting for Boyle that Zach Fans did for Zach "Oh, he played well for the #3, you can't expect the #3 to be more than what we saw, he's showing improvement!" etc. etc. etc.

No worries, I'm well aware there will 10,000 post-game threads screaming "SEE, WE LOST, IT WASN'T ZACH, ZACH WINS BY 50 TODAY!".

Good times inbound, clearly.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Look at this face. Gaze upon the smug Irish Connecticut features. Ponder what that face attached to a 6’4”, 240 lb frame with a howitzer right arm and the genius brain of a nordic supercomputer can do for this offense. Have you started Alan Lazard on all your fantasy and DFS teams yet? No? Because you’re  not a real fan. You’re not a Boyle Believer. A Boyliever. You, Jets fan, be a Boyliever today. Learn to accept success. You squandered your chance when Mike White was throwing darts and could breathe normally. You instead waited around for Zach Wilson to care about football, you wastrel dummy. You thought Aaron Rodgers was a Magic Eraser and he couldn’t handle Jets Life for more than four plays. Tim Boyle played at UConn, which is in Storrs, Connecticut. If you’ve ever been to Storrs, you know that Boyle can handle adversity. Storrs sucks. Storrs is like if Binghamton was Ground Zero in the battle against Bird Flu. Boyle will not be afraid. He will not be put off by MetLife State Penitentiary’s drab concrete color scheme. Storrs is likewise a urinal trough. 

The Dolphins are a team of thugs managed by a team of nerds. They can be had. The Raiders held the Dolphins to a wee 20 points. We can do better. We will. The Dolphins don’t want to pay Tua, and we should give them a reason not to. He stinks. He’s tiny and weird and he stinks. It’s TuaNon vs the Boylievers. Which side do you want to be on? Boylieve. 

Jets 35

Dolphins 0

The season starts tomorrow. Victory Black Friday. Boyle Friday. 

IMG_4637.png

We have the prettiest QB room, don’t we folks! 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I said earlier this year anybody starting a game will be better  than what we had. Boyle  is anybody, we may not win but our offense should be watcheable and Hackett is the one in display today. 

Using  Zach as the QB and judging the OC is like being brought  bowling and they give you a balloon to use. 

Huge audition for Hackett and the staff here.  Also hopefully some of the 2023 draft picks.  If changing the qb results in a functional offense that says a lot about the staff and personnel.  I also imagine there’s a bunch of players on offense who have been pining to demonstrate how much the qb has been hampering the offense.  

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

The 2022 defense was not even close to better than the 23 defense. Stats, eye ball test etc. at least know ball before you post 

Brah, you want me to know ball?  Did you even play, bro?  Do you lift?  We know the answers to these questions because you film yourself and post it for all the boys on the forum and we all see that you're puny little puke who's never done anything athletic in his life. 

Oh and the 2022 D was 4th in the NFL in scoring middle of the pack vs. the run.  The 2023 are 11th in scoring and are the worst team in the league against the run.

Have fun Jetting up today, hopefully you wont have to wait outside the lockerroom to harass a grown adult like the child you are and the Jets get a win! 

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I said earlier this year anybody starting a game will be better  than what we had. Boyle  is anybody, we may not win but our offense should be watcheable and Hackett is the one in display today. 

Using  Zach as the QB and judging the OC is like being brought  bowling and they give you a balloon to use. 

I can say this, I'm at least somewhat excited about the game and not going in with nothing to look forward too.  Boyle at least gives us some intrigue but my expectations are it's probably going to be worse than Zach and we'll see 4 turnovers and  score 0 points. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Brah, you want me to know ball?  Did you even play, bro?  Do you lift?  We know the answers to these questions because you film yourself and post it for all the boys on the forum and we all see that you're puny little puke who's never done anything athletic in his life. 

Oh and the 2022 D was 4th in the NFL in scoring middle of the pack vs. the run.  The 2023 are 11th in scoring and are the worst team in the league against the run.

Have fun Jetting up today, hopefully you wont have to wait outside the lockerroom to harass a grown adult like the child you are and the Jets get a win! 

I’m near 6 foot with a decent frame and could outrun, out last you in any event you name that takes actual athletic ability. Let me know where and when 

• Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

I can say this, I'm at least somewhat excited about the game and not going in with nothing to look forward too.  Boyle at least gives us some intrigue but my expectations are it's probably going to be worse than Zach and we'll see 4 turnovers and  score 0 points. 

Well done sweet one. Expectations be damned! Sometime it’s the only  way. I expect the team to go out motivated in these “ Let’s ball for Boyle” T-shirts and we at least see an improved effort! 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Because the Dolphins are a very good team.

Because Boyle is not an NFL Quality QB

But I look forward to the same gaslighting for Boyle Zach Fans did for Zach "Oh, he played well for the #3, you can't expect the #3 to be more than what we saw, he's showing improvement!" etc. etc. etc.

No worries, I'm well aware there will 10,000 post-game threads screaming "SEE, WE LOST, IT WASN'T ZACH, ZACH WINS BY 50 TODAY!".

Good times inbound, clearly.

It would take a Zach run offense half a season or more to score 50 points. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, frankiepapa said:

Not sure if this belongs here but apparently the American dream mall has been evacuated for safety concerns... be safe going to the game today

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/bergen/east-rutherford/2023/11/24/american-dream-mall-bomb-threat-evacuation-governor-says/71690385007/

1 minute ago, Wit said:

We know they will win today and beat Atlanta. We know they will go on to break our hearts by losing week 17 to the pats with a rusty Rodgers.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Regardless of the outcome today that Atlanta game will be a nasty rock fight and idk what these dudes will do at WR, Garrett has been banged up all year he goes down it’s really a rap 

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

I’m done drafting busts….have at it. Jets aren’t in position to get the top 2 guys. Anyone after that is not worth getting a mac jones type guy and blow it up again in another 3 years 

Dude the draft experts don’t know ish and it’s way too early to downgrade the QBs after Williams and Maye. Bo Nix, JJ are all more talented than mac jones. 

It’s amazing how shortsighted many can be but the real hope is in the future and the eventual young QB we draft, not some hailmary seasons with a 40 year old QB with one achilles 

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Look at this face. Gaze upon the smug Irish Connecticut features. Ponder what that face attached to a 6’4”, 240 lb frame with a howitzer right arm and the genius brain of a nordic supercomputer can do for this offense. Have you started Alan Lazard on all your fantasy and DFS teams yet? No? Because you’re  not a real fan. You’re not a Boyle Believer. A Boyliever. You, Jets fan, be a Boyliever today. Learn to accept success. You squandered your chance when Mike White was throwing darts and could breathe normally. You instead waited around for Zach Wilson to care about football, you wastrel dummy. You thought Aaron Rodgers was a Magic Eraser and he couldn’t handle Jets Life for more than four plays. Tim Boyle played at UConn, which is in Storrs, Connecticut. If you’ve ever been to Storrs, you know that Boyle can handle adversity. Storrs sucks. Storrs is like if Binghamton was Ground Zero in the battle against Bird Flu. Boyle will not be afraid. He will not be put off by MetLife State Penitentiary’s drab concrete color scheme. Storrs is likewise a urinal trough. 

The Dolphins are a team of thugs managed by a team of nerds. They can be had. The Raiders held the Dolphins to a wee 20 points. We can do better. We will. The Dolphins don’t want to pay Tua, and we should give them a reason not to. He stinks. He’s tiny and weird and he stinks. It’s TuaNon vs the Boylievers. Which side do you want to be on? Boylieve. 

Jets 35

Dolphins 0

The season starts tomorrow. Victory Black Friday. Boyle Friday. 

IMG_4637.png

What tune or theme music would you set that speech to?