Saleh needs to be gone tomorrow

kevinc855

Not going to happen. He’ll walk off tail tucked with an 11 game losing streak. Only to return next August reinvigorated  only to fall flat on his face again with zero answers and still no idea what he is doing.

so after next season and another toss away year, yes we will get our next terrible coach who will also suck and ultimately also get fired.

cool! Can’t wait.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, kmnj said:

There is a guy in Michigan right now that won’t be there next year 

make the call woodsy 

I would. Immediately. Clean. House. Screw JD. Screw AR. Screw them all. Once and for all we have to go out and get someone who knows what he is doing. I don't care if AR retires, we will suck next year with or without him.

• Upvote 1

I don’t know if launching that bald headed f**k is the solution but this team is just not playing up to its talent level.  The defense seems to be motivated game in and game out but they can’t score points.  What this game shows is it doesn’t matter if Zach is qb or not.  The oline plays matador pass protection and doesn’t run block very well.

4 minutes ago, RockyM said:

Guy has no one throwing to him and is double covered. What you want the guy to do?

Wilson drops too many passes. We rightly got on Lazard's case for his stone hands and I saw that he was not active today, but Wilson has developed a case of the dropsies. Needs to clean that up.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Aussie Jet said:

Wilson drops too many passes. We rightly got on Lazard's case for his stone hands and I saw that he was not active today, but Wilson has developed a case of the dropsies. Needs to clean that up.

I'd have to guess it's in Wilson's head that he's gonna get popped twice when he gets his hands on the ball. I agree on the drops, but he's far and away the best we got.