Sit everyone vs pats

Team archer

I think the jets get shut out in this one. And if they quit again (like they did against the browns) expect mumbles to pour it on and not let his foot off the gas. Then we can hear the jets cry about the patriots piling on them. Poor babies.

to the patriots this is the most important game of the season. To the jets? They can’t wait for 2023 camp Saleh to be over.

• Upvote 2

Simply for draft positioning they should lose this game.  If they win they could be picking 12th in worst case scenario but with a lose they are guaranteed for 8th but could be high as 4th if everything falls in Jets favor.  Realistically 5 to 7 is possible with a loss.

1 hour ago, BP said:

I think the jets get shut out in this one. And if they quit again (like they did against the browns) expect mumbles to pour it on and not let his foot off the gas. Then we can hear the jets cry about the patriots piling on them. Poor babies.

to the patriots this is the most important game of the season. To the jets? They can’t wait for 2023 camp Saleh to be over.

Watch the Jets can get their arses kicked and then start bragging about how much better we'll be next year.  Bobby Slogans can then promote it all offseason.

Yourewritingthestoryofyourownlife.Neverallowanothermantoholdthepen.jpg.96802239e2c9c64aeedf2c7cec4c8285.jpg

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Team archer said:

Seriously why trot out the starters to be embarrassed again when the backups can do that and we wouldnt have to worry about accidentally winning another meaningless game

Just make sure Michael Clemons remembers  to flip off the fans off   again and  I’m good. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

I never want to lose to the PATS, however this time is different. We need to get in range for ALT, or Fashanu. If we lose out on either of them, the 2024 draft will be a bust IMO... They are already projected to go before 8 which is where we are picking at this moment. We need to get around 5 and I'll feel better.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, 68JET11 said:

I never want to lose to the PATS, however this time is different. We need to get in range for ALT, or Fashanu. If we lose out on either of them, the 2024 draft will be a bust IMO... They are already projected to go before 8 which is where we are picking at this moment. We need to get around 5 and I'll feel better.

I don’t agree it’s a bust.  Win or lose there will be good players available where we pick. Personally this might be the year to trade down to recoup the second we lost.  Either way focus should be in OL and WR

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

We’ll play the same group we did on Thursday.

The Pats D is better than ours, so 13 -3 Pats. Saleh praises the team in the post game presser for keeping it close against a division rival.

Here’s my hot take though… he gets fired Monday morning after the loss. JD survives.

Woodsy already said they were coming back.  Not that I agree with it but it’s not going to change unless the Pats won like 50-0 or something like that