****OFFICIAL END THE NIGHTMARE SEASON JETS V PATS GAME THREAD****

I love the Jets as family. Broken engagements, countless hours watching games, anything Jets related. But...

I hate the Jets for making me root for them to lose.

Draft order is important. 2 spots last draft got us McDonald instead of Brodrick Jones. Enuff said

Sent from my TFY-LX3 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Oh bull.  No one will remember this game, that’s true.  Blue Chip blah blah blah.  Everyone cried themselves a River because they got Mac Jones.  The “perfect fit” for the patriot way.  He’s terrible.  Drake Maye and Jayden Daniels might end up being terrible.  Most QBs that go to bad teams end up being bad.  That’s just the way it works.

Only fans care about the things like what QB a division rival might get  because fans are stupid.

So wouldn’t we want them to have Mac Jones next year instead of Jayden Daniels then? 

3 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Do we really think it’s gonna bother him during a 4-12 season lol. If it was knocking him out of the playoffs, maybe. 

I absolutely know it will eat at him.  He’s that type of personality.  Outside of winning SBs, I don’t think he enjoyed anything more than punking this franchise over and over.  The fact that his last game as Patriot coach was at home against the team he essentially snickered at for 20 years absolutely will bother him.

• Upvote 2

Adams with the game winning int!!!!

jets beat the pats!

hets beat the curse!

bellicheck loses his last game to the lowly jets!!!!

WAIT omg, but the draft pick. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe we have to pick 9 instead of 10.

seriously though, a lot of you guys need to look up the meaning of the word pride and reflect because your behavior, to me, is bordering on shameful but very much in the loser territory 

see ya next season losers!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3

Just now, HighPitch said:

Adams with the game winning int!!!!

jets beat the pats!

hets beat the curse!

bellicheck loses his last game to the lowly jets!!!!

WAIT omg, but the draft pick. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe we have to pick 9 instead of 10.

seriously though, a lot of you guys need to look up the meaning of the word pride and reflect because your behavior, to me, is bordering on shameful but very much in the loser territory 

see ya next season losers!!!!

Be quiet

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yucatan Jetfan said:

I love the Jets as family. Broken engagements, countless hours watching games, anything Jets related. But...

I hate the Jets for making me root for them to lose.

Draft order is important. 2 spots last draft got us McDonald instead of Brodrick Jones. Enuff said

Sent from my TFY-LX3 using Tapatalk

That dumba$$ Joey Douglas got us that pick.  Fire him.