The offensive lines massive improvement with Simien under center

3 hours ago, Barton said:

But I was told Zach Wilson doesnt hold the ball too long. 

Oline is still bottom tier in the NFL but Matts point has truth - Zach Wilson made them look like the worst Jets Oline of all-time. 

Yes, they are probably only the second worst. LOL

2 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Siemian threw for 70 yards today the entire offense was him handing off the ball to Breece Hall. If Zach won the game but threw for only 70 he'd be grilled by ZW haters. 

If Siemian was the #2 overall pick and not a washed 7th round journeyman from Northwestern, (since he’s not from the state of Utah / a BYU alum), even @Dunnie and @Hal would be taking a virtual sh-t over him just like you, me, and everyone else on this board.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, sourceworx said:

He just never realized that the NFL isn't like BYU, where he had 30 year-old missionaries protecting him from 18 year-old walk-ons at Northwest Slapdick Community College.

This is good stuff right here.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Do you really think that Bill wanted to lose to the Jets and give the Patriots a better pick that he would not be selecting?

Exactly. Belicheat doesn't give a damn about where the Pats* pick, as he's going to be gone.

He really wanted to win and to stick it to the Jets one last time. Such a shame he didn't get what he wanted!

• Upvote 2

It's just like so many of us had been SCREAMING while we watched our chances for the playoffs slip away once again. Trevor Siemian should have been playing as soon as we got him instead of the worst QB drafted that high and given so many starts in history. It was so bad that I was hoping he'd get hurt or for the sake of the team, or at least FAKE it (just like he did when the Jets season was finally wrecked-BY HIM).  At least Trevor Siemian has the ability to sense when there's pressure coming up from his blind side. I swear it's almost like Woody Johnson hates the fans of this team and just because Zach had been nice to his son Brick, well then Woody demanded him being out there.

You know I know what it's going to sound like this off-season with Rodgers "supposedly" coming back, but we all know that with this ownership's stubbornness to do what is needed, like worry more about the training and medical staff the team employs and the horrible turf that continues to keep the Jets at the top of the list of teams who lose the most players games to injuries, not to mention this GM's inability to make any positive moves as it pertains to the OL and with Saleh's BS rhetoric and his way-too-soft and easy training camps. Next season is going to be even worse than the usual 7-10 record. Oh yea, wanna make a bet about Zach Wilson once again being the main back-up?  

12 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

The Jets played 2 of the worst teams in the NFL and one game was in a blizzard. Some fans grasp at straws to try and prove a point.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

This 

7 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Siemian threw for 70 yards today the entire offense was him handing off the ball to Breece Hall. If Zach won the game but threw for only 70 he'd be grilled by ZW haters. 

This

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

It's just like so many of us had been SCREAMING while we watched our chances for the playoffs slip away once again. Trevor Siemian should have been playing as soon as we got him instead of the worst QB drafted that high and given so many starts in history. It was so bad that I was hoping he'd get hurt or for the sake of the team, or at least FAKE it (just like he did when the Jets season was finally wrecked-BY HIM).  At least Trevor Siemian has the ability to sense when there's pressure coming up from his blind side. I swear it's almost like Woody Johnson hates the fans of this team and just because Zach had been nice to his son Brick, well then Woody demanded him being out there.

You know I know what it's going to sound like this off-season with Rodgers "supposedly" coming back, but we all know that with this ownership's stubbornness to do what is needed, like worry more about the training and medical staff the team employs and the horrible turf that continues to keep the Jets at the top of the list of teams who lose the most players games to injuries, not to mention this GM's inability to make any positive moves as it pertains to the OL and with Saleh's BS rhetoric and his way-too-soft and easy training camps. Next season is going to be even worse than the usual 7-10 record. Oh yea, wanna make a bet about Zach Wilson once again being the main back-up?  

Trevor Siemian is a garbage QB.

14 hours ago, Alentador31 said:

Relax guys. If Bill is willing to cheat you don't think he made sure they lost today to get the best pick possible? Cmon. 

for a team that he will not be there to coach? as in do a favor for a team that is firing him? 

You dont really believe that BB is that kind hearted and charitable do you?

16 hours ago, rangerous said:

You think the slush and snow had something to do with it?  Plus it’s not like siemien was dropping back to pass much.  Breece had a great game because the defenders couldn’t pursue as well as they could on a dry surface.

And yet Quinnen Williams had 2 sacks yesterday.  

2 hours ago, FootballLove said:

Last year when the Bengals had a PO game in Buffalo in the snow, Burrow said all QBs love playing in snow, even if they've never played in snow before.

Snow eliminates the pass rush.

the jets pass rush looked pretty good yesterday

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Justin Fields ?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Been hearing about Zach's athleticism since he was drafted, hence the calls for rolling him out and using it to escape the pocket........Somehow it did not help him in the pocket where many times he ran into a sack........

for a team that he will not be there to coach? as in do a favor for a team that is firing him? 

You dont really believe that BB is that kind hearted and charitable do you?
I think you're right ... But there is a little voice inside that terrifies me saying ... He hasn't been fired yet.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

take the weather into account the wind was tough better to run the ball in that weather

The OL settled into a consistent group rather than the game of musical chairs as guys went down with injuries.

Siemian handed the ball off seemingly more than the other two and it wasn't going into Cook's 3 YPC hands. 

Siemian is better at looking around and throwing the ball to the checkdown early, so there's less opportunity to sack him. ZW held the ball too long at times looking for a play. I'm not sure I agree throwing a lot of checkdowns counts as commendable QB play but that's what Saleh seems to want with him comments about the QB making the plays that are available. Instead of pressing the QB, defenses could force Siemian to make a bad intermediate throw or take the two yard checkdown. 

What will the OL look like with a QB who also wants to make more than a five yard play but can accurately throw the longer passes? I'm not sure I'm excited about this OL protecting Rodgers next year better than they did the first four plays of this season.