Woody and Saleh engaged in “heated” convo at owner’s meeting afterparty

3 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

What was I thinking?!??

tumblr_m76jg0nFZK1qkmu8l.gif

I mean, in reality, it can be true that this "fight" is bullsh*t but that Matt is also right about Woody/Wilson lol. That's exactly my guess actually

Saleh is a fiery guy when the team and media aren't making him want to die. Perhaps him and Woody were having a friendly debate on post Brexit English foreign policy, woodys area of "expertise" 😊 sounds about as likely as a public "fight" to me. 

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

Listen we all need to really accept the JetBlue conspiracy as fact now, it’s the only thing logical at this point 🤷‍♂️

@Matt39was right and like most conspiracy theories this one proves to be truth 

You just totally discount aliens.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Is this trafficking in baseless rumor mongering? Yes. But, it’s a Wednesday in March. 

NFLN’s Colleen Wolfe, on the Around The NFL pod, offered up this tiny morsel—that Saleh and Woody were seen in a heated argument at a party at the Owner’s Meetings, and that it (her sources say) got “awkward” for everyone else. No info on what the conversation was about, but it’s fun to speculate. Saleh looked and sounded like a defeated man last weekend, and has been in hiding for three months besides. He can’t be loving that Woody has made himself the spokesman for the team and is making news with Zach Wilson bullsh*t even now. 

For those interested in the report, it’s in the last ten minutes of this podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/around-the-nfl/id680904259?i=1000650545210

Lots of pure speculation here for the masses to feed on. Clickbait at it's finest. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

NFLN’s Colleen Wolfe, on the Around The NFL pod, offered up this tiny morsel—that Saleh and Woody were seen in a heated argument at a party at the Owner’s Meetings, and that it (her sources say) got “awkward” for everyone else. No info on what the conversation was about, but it’s fun to speculate

She repeated over and over again that it wasn’t an argument

11 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Sure thing. I can tell you the following:

The last time someone came to the defense of the national media on what was going on internally with the Jets, what I heard was correct, and what Russini/Rosenblatt heard was wrong.  That person decided to white night for them because they get off on being miserable, and decided to make it personal.  I’m done with the passive attitude and am going to defend myself going forward, so let’s keep the train moving, shall we?

When Tyron Smith was talking to the Jets, I posted it here 2-3 days before the signing was official, while Rosenblatt was telling Jets fans that it wasn’t going to happen and to keep our eyes on the draft for a rookie LT.

When the Jets were talking to Mike Williams, scheduling a visit, and feeling great about their chances, I posted it here before that was made official.  Rosenblatt was, again, standing by his sources that told him the Jets weren’t likely going to land him.

That’s just this off-season.  Do you want me to keep going, or is my point abundantly clear now?

It’s the internet. Nothing is personal. Don’t take it so seriously.  We’re not going for Pulitzers here

• Upvote 1

Just now, Matt39 said:

It’s the internet. Nothing is personal. Don’t take it so seriously.  We’re not going for Pulitzers here

I’m not saying you did, but someone else decided to go that route.  Hence, the seriousness.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

I actually think woody has been saying the right things.  He projects a much more positive attitude than saleh now.  Saleh acts as if he knows he’s gone. 

The right things? He literally is saying Zach is bad Zach is good depending on the week. It's silly

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

She repeated over and over again that it wasn’t an argument

Okay, so if she said it wasn't an argument, i assume it wasn't "heated" or "awkward for everyone else" either... what did she actually say about the situation?

I am legitimately asking because there's no way in hell I'm listening to podcast lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Warfish said:

In point of fact I've seen every episode of Seinfeld, thank you very much.

I will say, I didn’t think it was possible to fellate oneself while typing, but you have proved the impossible. Hats off.

Just now, Mr. Rogers said:

Okay, so if she said it wasn't an argument, i assume it wasn't "heated" or "awkward for everyone else" either... what did she actually say about the situation?

I am legitimately asking because there's no way in hell I'm listening to podcast lol

Neither am I so if anybody wants to give it the click and post the quote here, I’d appreciate it 😂

2 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Oh no!  Footage at Matt39's house after being viciously ganged up on by a rabid pack of JN posters.

Technical Difficulties Tech GIF by CBS

First round goes to Warfish, Mogglez, JetNut, ..

state champs GIF by Pure Noise Records

If we go the WWE route, @Warfish from the top rope is a scary thought.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952qiux33pah58olmzgjr1

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Saleh bitching about Zach coming back next season.  Can you blame him?  Zach has single-handedly ruined his coaching career.

Saleh has done/not done enough on his very own to take care of that.