Stefon Diggs traded to Houston

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Bills are really heading downhill fast.....this team is going to be average this year.

They are one Allen injury from being a 6-11 type team

Yes, but this move shows that they wont be going downhill for long. It was a very smart move to help them reload and reset for the long run. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Texans betting hard against the sophomore slump. Ballsy but I like it.

I think the big issue they were trying to address is the lack of explosiveness after Nico and Tank. Mid season, CJ looked like a borderline MVP candidate. Then Tank Dell got injured and teams really were able to key in on Nico Collins. With that trio, I don't even know how defenses will go about guarding them. And they can now withstand an injury to one of them.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Yes, but this move shows that they wont be going downhill for long. It was a very smart move to help them reload and reset for the long run. 

Exactly. They have prime Josh Allen for the next 10 years. They’re not going anywhere. (Miami has to feel good about this though)

22 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

CJ Stroud is gonna feast.  Great trade for the Texans.

It goes without saying that the Jets should to do more now to go all-in.  This shakes the division up in a MASSIVE way.

I think the Jets are going all in with the Redick move 

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

I think the Jets are going all in with the Redick move 

I would still like to see a safety like Simmons added.  I think they draft another WR as insurance for Williams, as well.

• Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Week 8 stefon diggs is screaming at cj stroud on the sidelines for not giving him his 12 targets a game.

And I think this is exactly why Buffalo shipped him out.

Diggs reminds me a lot of of T.O.

Never satisfied and always creating a lot of unnecessary drama.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

Great trade for the Texans. If CJ Stroud continues his rookie year pace, they’re going to be really good. 

As for the AFC East… the Jets are the only team whose arrow is pointing up right now. The Bills have lost a ton and the Dolphins have lost a ton (they also lost 3 OL starters).

Let’s see how things progress but I absolutely love this for the Jets and their division chances this year

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I would still like to see a safety like Simmons added.  I think they draft another WR as insurance for Williams, as well.

Yeah we still have the draft.  In hope we can stride down a little to recoup a pick 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Great trade for the Texans. If CJ Stroud continues his rookie year pace, they’re going to be really good. 

As for the AFC East… the Jets are the only team whose arrow is pointing up right now. The Bills have lost a ton and the Dolphins have lost a ton (they also lost 3 OL starters).

Let’s see how things progress but I absolutely love this for the Jets and their division chances this year

Miami lost Robert Hunt on OL. They didn't have Connor Williams for the second half of the season (and he's still a FA).

Losing Raekwon hurts, but they didn't regress nearly as much as some think.

23 minutes ago, KRL said:

Tough pill to swallow if you're a BUF fan.  You've lost a ton of talent
on both sides of the ball and now Allen is at a major risk of regression
with both of his WRs leaving.  Sucks to be them, the Jets have no excuse
not to win the AFC East 

They seem to be at best treading water talent wise, and other teams are improving.