Rodgers suggests Saleh hold players accountable

53 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

What does that even mean, "hold accountable"?  Run gassers?  Put your starting OL on the bench for a series? The mindset of the team starts with the HC and this guy has consistently led his team out unprepared in virtually every long week/bye situation since he got here.  

It means bench Breece Hall for the rook.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Take my two sons to a game every year for their birthday.  Didn’t want to wait for cold weather. Rain was supposed to stop. 

cold, wet, expensive, absolutely miserable experience. Same Old Jets performance.  The team just sucks the life out of you. 

Same, took my son to the game as well! I also considered time of year, opponent, start time…my son had a great time regardless, but come on, they couldn’t score a TD!!! No Bueno!!! Broncos fans everywhere, MetLife is as good as playing at a neutral site.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

I think there’s an unspoken rift growing between Rodgers and Saleh.

Rodgers demands intelligent play and accountability, which is entirely anthithetical to Saleh’s loser-ish DNA.

It was all Kum-bay-yah in the offseason with a 0-0 record.

But unlike classic loser Saleh, Rodgers is a  prideful guy.

He doesn’t want to go out like this.

This dichotomy creates mixed messaging for guys like Breece and GW.

On one hand, their HC demands nothing from them and does nothing but praise them before they’ve accomplished anything in the league, while they’ve got a QB unafraid to call them out for not getting their f—ing act together.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

I think there’s an unspoken rift growing between Rodgers and Saleh.

Rodgers demands intelligent play and accountability, which is entirely anthithetical to Saleh’s loser-ish DNA.

It was all Kum-bay-yah in the offseason with a 0-0 record.

But unlike classic loser Saleh, Rodgers is a  prideful guy.

He doesn’t want to go out like this.

On one hand, their HC demands nothing from them and does nothing but praise them before they’ve accomplished anything in the league, while they’ve got a QB unafraid to call them out for not getting their f—ing act together.

Good post.  All saleh wants is reasons why things fail besides himself.  Having rodgers healthy was the last card he had to play. 

• Upvote 2

Saleh wouldn't have any idea how to accomplish that. 

Lots of folks were down on Saleh, but I just thought he needed better players. Good Lord, any decent coach would have this team at 4-0 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

What happens when you bring an all time great player who’s a serial winner into a losing franchise stockpiled with losers.

This could get ugly very fast. The lack of accountability last year was disgusting. The house should have been cleaned.

Legit wild anyone at 1JD thought it was appropriate to give everyone the preseason off 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I'm watching his press conference for the first time and wow what a tool. A fool who is full of excuses. 

it's always been that way he just used to have legit excuses so hands off him. 

There's a look employees get when they come in excited for a job and then realize they work for idiots. Rodgers has that look this year. 

Rodgers was far from perfect today but it's clear the coaching staff is complete trash and there's a lot of friction between Rodgers and especially Saleh. Rodgers was out there running for his life just like his predecessor. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

3 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

There's a look employees get when they come in excited for a job and then realize they work for idiots. Rodgers has that look this year. 

Rodgers was far from perfect today but it's clear the coaching staff is complete trash and there's a lot of friction between Rodgers and especially Saleh. Rodgers was out there running for his life just like his predecessor. 

Funny he does seem to have that look.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

How pathetic is Saleh that he wants to change a weapon like that from his HOF QB because he doesn't want to demand accountability from his players?!  Saleh is an absolute assclown who wants to have a country club atmosphere, fist bump the players and talk in slogans.  

This is not an NFL HC. 

fixed it for you

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Not sure how well that's going to go over in Saleh's world.

Saleh suggested hard counts could be reason for so many flags.

Rodgers said that rather than getting rid of hard counts, maybe "hold guys accountable".

That's not Bob's jam though.

Starting with the Egyptian loving flake.

24 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Think you nailed this here 

Take my two sons to a game every year for their birthday.  Didn’t want to wait for cold weather. Rain was supposed to stop. 

cold, wet, expensive, absolutely miserable experience. Same Old Jets performance.  The team just sucks the life out of you. 
I stopped spending money on this team about 8 years ago. I absolutely refuse I won't buy a Keychain, a T-shirt, nothing. I refuse until they start winning not one dime do they get from me, not a coffee mug, not a coaster, not a shoelace

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Legit wild anyone at 1JD thought it was appropriate to give everyone the preseason off 

Canales did that with Bryce Young, a 2nd year QB trying to learn a brand new offensive scheme and build chemistry with new WRs

Sat him in bubble wrap and then expected him to come out firing on all cylinders week 1

🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

LOL

Is it crazy to think that in order to improve at football, you actually have to allow your players to practice playing football? 🤣

If they were gonna put on a sh-tshow like that, they might as well have sat Rodgers in the rain today and spared him the physical punishment.

• Haha 1

Just now, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

LOL

Is it crazy to think that in order to improve at playing football, you actually have to allow your players to practice playing football? 🤣

Every other practice someone was getting a veteran rest day. No one played in any of the games. Now we got Rodgers and his receivers operating on different planets. Complete arrogance and no respect for the game to treat it this way. 

• Sympathy 1

32 minutes ago, Barton said:

If only they had practicted the count in mini-camp, which apparently means nothing. Right, Aaron?

He stated emphatically they practice every day. Had only 1 false start before today.  Pay attention. 

• Upvote 1