Has Davante Adams Played His Last Snap as a Raider?

1 minute ago, Green Truth said:

Will Woody allow a lame duck GM use future compensation to make this deal happen.

I know Woody loves the headlines, most likely he will, but getting a new GM next year may be a little tougher not having the ammunition to draft, his guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron Rodgers has probably already told Woody this is why he took the pay cut and he needs to make it happen. It's going to happen unless some team gives up way too much value.

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

Well, it looks like GW simply can't get on the same page as Rodgers.  They're not even close.

Williams is a better target for Rodgers right now - adding Adams will make this offense substantively better.

And if GW can eventually figure out how to run routes the way Rodgers wants - then the offense can take another step.

But right now Wilson is borderline useless and Mike Williams hasn't shown the ability to separate but can make contested catches.  So Lazard is, for all intents and purposes, WR1. 

That's not good.

my question is what you going to do if we sign adams and they cant get him the ball? its crazy to think untill you realize wilson has done nothing this year or hall...or rodgers...

4 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Even if we sign him - which would crazy - hackett would game plan passes to conklin. 

Adams woudl just be wasted like rodgers, hall wilson etc 

Hackett needs to go!

Rodgers won 2 MVP's with Hackett as his coordinator and Adams as his #1 WR. Adams averaged over 1400 yards and 9 TDs per season those years (2020, 2021)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Get him in here so all his exact routes & prep rub off on Wilson can learn & polish up his game....

Five seconds after the Jets hypothetically trade for Adams, Wilson would be demanding/requesting a trade.

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

20 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

my question is what you going to do if we sign adams and they cant get him the ball? its crazy to think untill you realize wilson has done nothing this year or hall...or rodgers...

In general our OL has given Rodgers time. Last week they struggled. But the other 3 games the OL was great. 

30 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Rodgers won 2 MVP's with Hackett as his coordinator and Adams as his #1 WR. Adams averaged over 1400 yards and 9 TDs per season those years (2020, 2021)

And now Rodgers is 4 years older coming off a torn achilles.  

33 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Rodgers is the type of guy that requires precise timing and expects his WR's to be exactly where they're supposed to be.

GW seems to be more of a freelancer - so they're just connecting.  Heck they're mostly not even close - He's missing him by 5 feet on anything downfield.

It's why Lazard is now our #1.  Adams will come in immediately on the same page.  This will be a completely different offense with Adams.

44 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Five seconds after the Jets hypothetically trade for Adams, Wilson would be demanding/requesting a trade.

Wilson should be excited, it would mean teams can’t afford to double cover him every damn play. 

5 hours ago, thebuzzardman said:

Who cares. Hackett wouldn't use him correctly anyway 

Hey Davante, it's third and 12 at at their 42 yard line.  I need you to sit down at the 35 and get those extra 7 yard.