This should literally be impossible...only the Jets

Just now, doitny said:

you know i didnt see anyone complain but Sperm Edwards is the greatest!!! OMG I love-love-love him!!! keeps high snapping it. all game.

it cant help.

Tipppy keeps high snapping it....

Sperm strikes again

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

some guys fall off a cliff- never thought that would be Breece 

if let Allen be the 1st/2nd down back and let breece be a third down/pass weapon 

Allen stinks 2.  Had 3 chances to get a 1st down on 3rd/4th and short and didnt convert any of them.

• Thumb Down 2

24 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Allen stinks 2.  Had 3 chances to get a 1st down on 3rd/4th and short and didnt convert any of them.

Allen had a bad game but is still killing Hall in the season so far

Hall 65-197-2 TD 3 YPC. ............. Rec 21-148-1 TD 7 YPC

Allen 32-143-1 TD 4.5 YPC.......... Rec 8-72-1 TD 9 YPC

Allen is avging 1.5 yds more per carry and 2 yds more per reception that Hall.

i think its time to bench Hall for Allen

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

44 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

if let Allen be the 1st/2nd down back and let breece be a third down/pass weapon 

The moment Breece Hall goes to another team, he will become radically better just by taking off the Jets uniform forever. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

Fall of a cliff at 23? I don't think so. It just has to be something with the scheme. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

3 hours ago, AFJF said:

- Zach Wilson replaced with Aaron Rodgers

- Mekhi Becton replaced with Tyron Smith

- Laken Tomlinson replaced with John Simpson

- Tippmann

- Carousel of RG's replaced by AVT

- Carousel of RT's replaced by Morgan Moses/Olu

2023 Breece Hall weeks 1-5:

Carries: 54

Yards: 387

YPC: 7.17

2024 Breece Hall weeks 1-5:

Carries: 65

Yards: 197

YPC: 3

How do you make that many upgrades and get significantly worse?

And then there is this:

Through five games last season, with Zach Wilson at quarterback, the Jets were 2-3 and had 93 points scored. Through five games this season, with Rodgers at quarterback, the Jets are 2-3 with 93 points scored.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

And then there is this:

Through five games last season, with Zach Wilson at quarterback, the Jets were 2-3 and had 93 points scored. Through five games this season, with Rodgers at quarterback, the Jets are 2-3 with 93 points scored.

Saw that yesterday.  Inexplicable.

8 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Neither Hall nor Allen are the problem it’s the OL….they get utterly overwhelmed on almost every play, Ivan Pace tackled Hall at one point before Rodgers had even finished handing it off, you can’t do anything when defenders are already in the backfield before you’ve even got the ball. There’s nowhere to go, no room, no space, no lanes opening up when trying to be patient and let the play develop.
Whether it’s a lack of brute strength, technique or talent in run blocking or just shocking inability to run cohesive blocking schemes(or more likely, a ruinous combination of both) it’s all about the failure to control the LOS…..Rodgers is having to get rid quickly because they can’t pass block for sh!t either, but that’s another argument.
I doubt there’s a back anywhere in the league that would be thriving behind this lot right now 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

Breece Hall was drafted to run in, and excelled in, the Shanahan Wide Zone system.
Whatever Keith is doing now is no bueno.  
They are running in ... It's all they are doing ... I don't see any Shannahan zone run blocking at all. About as much creativity as a lobotomized zombie.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

And then there is this:

National Football League GIF by New York Jets

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Charlie Brown said:

Two things…

Coaching matters….

And it wasn’t all about Zach Wilson… despite what Saleh tried to imply….

Agreed.  And last year we had a much worse OL (at least on paper) and much worse weapinzz (no Mike Williams, no #0, and Lazard was a complete nothing), yet our offense hasn't improved so far.  

The OL is the engine of the offense and ours has consistently been terrible.  JD was supposed to be the OL guru but hasn't built a good OL despite 5 full offseasons of acquisitions.  And it certainly doesn't appear as if Keith Carter is the solution either.  And Saleh has given us no reason to think he can add anything to this team other than on the defensive side of the ball (though it also sounds like Jeff Ulbrich is doing the heavy lifting there).  Saleh holds nobody accountable and I don't think the players respect him.  It's been 2 straight weeks where there have been veiled comments about "accountability".  

10 hours ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

Breece hasn't fallen off any cliff.  He's still a star.  All RBs need competent OL play to succeed.

10 hours ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Mr Keith Carter is your issue. 

Very possible.  I discounted lewan’s comments last season but now that the oline is made up mainly of previously successful players it makes carter more likely.  And how hard can it be to replace him?  They could move Middleton from tes to oline and they might do better.  But Carter is another one of salehs boys and he likes a quiet coaches room.