Trade Rodgers?

Not landing a top 3 QB in the draft will haunt us, we just always fail at tanking properly. I said this for quite a while, and days like today further the fact that we have no future right now when we could've had a contingency plan in place.

• Sympathy 1

On 10/14/2024 at 11:59 PM, LockeJET said:

Rodgers is toast. Still has gas left but the Jets are not the franchise for him. We F everyone up! 

True.  He needed to be on a team that would protect him.  He’s being running for his life since day 1 and had been hurt all the time 

On 10/14/2024 at 11:55 PM, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I know we're all overreacting after another bad loss, but this team is going nowhere and we don't have a QB next year. 

We need to accumulate picks at this point and hope to trade up and find someone to QB this team to another gut wrenching losing Season in 2025.

So who is going to take Rodgers off our hands? Cleveland? 

• Upvote 1

Should’ve kept Zach.  At least we had the hope that he could either put it all together or we were just a quarterback away.  

Now we know the truth.  

It’s winter forever. 
Zach was terrible .. but he was young, played with energy, and had fire in him. He is in a much better place now .. like Darnold and Smith.

I truly think the ONLY way this team becomes watchable is for it to somehow identify the next master HC who can take over the operation and develop whatever arm they fall in love with. You can't buy championships in the NFL .. it almost never works.

JD .. he knows this ... Which is why he's been absent .. that was his measured approach .. while dealing with moneybags over his should forcing moves. He has to be booking his last ticket out of town right now. Knowing him though .. he probably has some opened ended tickets already in the top drawer of his desk that were purchased the day the eagle (Aaron) landed.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Man, remember the draft when I said, “Pick a guy that scores points -or- if the plan is to draft depth, then pick a QB.”

Remember how everyone went nuts and tried to defend the hidden brilliance of taking Olu?

When will you guys learn I’m always ahead of the curve on this stuff? 

On 10/14/2024 at 11:55 PM, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I know we're all overreacting after another bad loss, but this team is going nowhere and we don't have a QB next year. 

We need to accumulate picks at this point and hope to trade up and find someone to QB this team to another gut wrenching losing Season in 2025.

Those posts by a lot of folks here about Rodgers and this team having the best roster didn't age well. You know who you are. Some of our highly touted players can't catch balls that a decent high school receiver would catch, don't know the playbook and are absolute penalty making machines. No discipline for such being meted out by the temporary coach either who obviously has the same gentle parenting approach as Saleh. Hire Vrabel.. Trade for Hendon Hooker for next year's QB.