**** OFFICIAL AROD/DAVANTE BACK TOGETHER -- STEELERS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

The entire defense has clearly given up because of the Space Jam curse that Fredo Mush put on them with his stupid game threads

The Mets will get another crack at it next year.  You'll be OK, partner. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I can't.  There's something very wrong with me.

It’s this board. I wouldn’t bother but I find this never ending trainwreck fascinating and I’m genuinely curious if others see what I see. Maybe I’ll just stop? I definitely don’t care at all anymore. Like tonight doesn’t bother me at all. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

The defense is down 2 starting safeties, the primary safety backup, and 2 starting CBs. It’s not the same. The problem is the offense and Rodgers. 

They cannot stop anyone,  They are getting KILLED in the run game, that has zero to do with the secondary

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think when Rodgers finally puts himself on IR, it’ll leak that Achilles was never right or some sh*t. That leg has been weird since camp

He’s not being inaccurate, he moves fine, he’s just slow processing.

• Upvote 1

If you didn’t fire your coach, this is the type of game that’d get your coach fired. There’s a lot of quitting going on out there
Yup the defense is done .. all these injuries... It's basically over

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Sonny Werblin said:

You are what your record says you are! Time to clean house including and especially ownership 

An owner who fires the defensive HC only weakening the Defense and who has no real PLAN cause “thinking is overrated “ shouldn’t be an owner all.  

Just now, T0mShane said:

If you didn’t fire your coach, this is the type of game that’d get your coach fired. There’s a lot of quitting going on out there

Yep.  Woody blew his load with the Saleh firing.  He was banking on the interim HC bump and, amazingly, we're the only team in NFL history that didn't get it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

They cannot stop anyone,  They are getting KILLED in the run game, that has zero to do with the secondary

They weren’t getting killed in the run game until the safeties started dropping. The defense might be a problem now but it has to do injury. 

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

He’s not being inaccurate, he moves fine, he’s just slow processing.

Disagree on moving fine and on the accuracy. When he has his base, he’s accurate, but he’s not capable of getting his feet set right now. 

2 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

game was lost when aaron rodgers threw a zach wilson int

Key play. But it's so much worse.

Collinsworth is giving Russ Wilson verbal handies here, but the total lack of preparation, focus and smarts by this Jets team allowed this. 24 unanswered points means YOU FAILED, not the other guy did anything more than take advantage . Had a 2 TD lead roughly and pretty much took Will Levis-type stupid pills from there. 

Been saying all season the Jets need to take a led and play with it. Well.....