Reddick Holdout Over

AbstraKt

3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

How’d they “overpay” for Davante? 

A third round pick for 11 games from a 32 year old WR? 

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

Yes we should have let the season go down the tubes and “rebuild” again. Insane take.

You all want to win. Woody is doing all he can…

Woody thru the season down the tubes less than two weeks ago. Now he’s trying to save face. 

• Thumb Down 1

][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji6][emoji6]" timestamp="[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" name="Barry McCockinner" userid="[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]"] [mention=[emoji6]]Maxman[/mention] we've been seeing this weird formatting a lot lately. 
http://content.invisioncic.com/y[emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]/monthly_[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]_[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]/image.png.d[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji6][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]c[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]c[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]d[emoji6][emoji[emoji6]]d.png

Happens to me a lot on ios[emoji[emoji6]] using the app

Sent from my iPhone using ][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]JetNation.com mobile app

Peter Schrager @PSchrags

Drew Rosenhaus flew in for MNF to speak to Jets brass pregame in person about Reddick's contract. Rosenhaus and Woody Johnson had a long conversation before the game, and dialogue continued during the week with Joe Douglas and staff. Though temporary, it's a solution for 2024.

• Upvote 2

Just now, kevinc855 said:

Oh yea Saleh was taking us to the promised land. You are right….

🙄

No opinion on Saleh. They could’ve fired him last January, or after this season was in the inevitable crapper, and I’d’ve been fine. Firing the head coach after just five games, right before the team was playing for first place in the division was absolute stupidity. You’re gonna get your wish, Kev, it’s another house cleaning coming up, and no one with any talent will be applying to fill the vacancies to work for the Jets meddling imbecile of an owner. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

48 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Team reporting fines are an illusory negotiation tool. The jets waive fines- which only exist as leverage for ownership- to get him on the field. The jets essentially gave up nothing (fines) to get something (reddick on the field)

I hope he gets on the field.

Right now all we know is that he will be in the building.

Thank goodness. With this and Adam’s we can now go undefeated the rest of the season. Whew, that was easy.

Woody should be commended for his inspirational involvement!

I am also sensing another price increase on Jets tickets… because they should pay more for having this incredible owner work so hard. Greatest owner and GM in jets history. He deserves a raise.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

11 games? He will be here next year also

Cool, so maybe the team can overpay a 33 year old WR and also, I don’t know, trade away 25 year old Garrett Wilson? 

I have no idea who’s gonna be here next year, but I expect a lot of new faces everywhere. 

• Ugh 1

14 minutes ago, slats said:

No opinion on Saleh. They could’ve fired him last January, or after this season was in the inevitable crapper, and I’d’ve been fine. Firing the head coach after just five games, right before the team was playing for first place in the division was absolute stupidity. You’re gonna get your wish, Kev, it’s another house cleaning coming up, and no one with any talent will be applying to fill the vacancies to work for the Jets meddling imbecile of an owner. 

He’s 77 and I’m 67. I just hope I get 10 years of seeing the Jets under a good owner in my golden years. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, slats said:

Cool, so maybe the team can overpay a 33 year old WR and also, I don’t know, trade away 25 year old Garrett Wilson? 

I have no idea who’s gonna be here next year, but I expect a lot of new faces everywhere. 

First of all he’s 31 and a HOF WR. Rodgers will be back next year as well and they’re not trading GW. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

19 minutes ago, slats said:

100% spot on. Any intelligent coach will run away as fast as possible from the Jets job. If you follow them on IG, Woody is right next to the HC and GM EVERYWHERE.

Hess would only go to games, he wouldnt be following the coaches around the building all day like this douche.  

17 minutes ago, slats said:

My only wish was to win football games. Saleh and JD were not doing that. At the end of the day it’s not like this regime wasn’t given time. Nothing ever changed with saleh. You get a nice win and follow it with a loss, we be down at the first half of each game, the offense was always sloppy. Woody was totally justified in making the move trying to get a spark and salvage the season rather then do it in December. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

First of all he’s 31 and a HOF WR. Rodgers will be back next year as well and they’re not trading GW. 

31 & 301 days, lol. 

We’ll see who’s back, and who’s coaching, and who’s GM’ing. Maybe Woody can take on the role just like Jerry Jones. 

1 minute ago, slats said:

31 & 301 days, lol. 

We’ll see who’s back, and who’s coaching, and who’s GM’ing. Maybe Woody can take on the role just like Jerry Jones. 

Shouldn’t we be happy we have talent on the roster? Or you’re mad because of what? We gave up a 3rd round pick?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1