Happy Birthday 124

4HCrew

Happy Birthday Joseph....Be Careful..When I met one of my sons the morning after his 21st Birthday, he had a bloody nose, one eye pointing the wrong way and a receipt in his shirt from the Chapel Hill Emergency room (something about a fraternity house rule about a shot for every year)..

mariah-wizards-jersey.jpg

Thanks everyone.

Just got back from the liquor store and of course they did not card me. I'll get carded tonight at Applebee's with the work crew when I meet up with them because Applebee's would card a 90 year old. :)

Feels good to be legal.

Thanks everyone.

Just got back from the liquor store and of course they did not card me. I'll get carded tonight at Applebee's with the work crew when I meet up with them because Applebee's would card a 90 year old. :)

Feels good to be legal.

You got to do better than Applebees dude. :)

You got to do better than Applebees dude. :)

LOL, believe me I know. That is where I'm meeting up with people from work though since there is an Applebee's up the road from work and 4 of the 12 people are closing so it just works out best for everyone involved to go there.

Plus one of the girls is my DD, so I can't complain. Family party today at the house and I'm going to have to take shots and drink with all cousins + my brother.

Tuesday night I'm hitting up my favorite bar/pizza place in Waldwick with my old man and brother. :cheers:

Thanks everyone.

Feels good to be legal.

:spock: Applebees?

LOL, believe me I know. That is where I'm meeting up with people from work though since there is an Applebee's up the road from work and 4 of the 12 people are closing so it just works out best for everyone involved to go there.

Plus one of the girls is my DD, so I can't complain. Family party today at the house and I'm going to have to take shots and drink with all cousins + my brother.

Tuesday night I'm hitting up my favorite bar/pizza place in Waldwick with my old man and brother. :cheers:

Uh...what about bar-hopping in Manhattan?

Happy birthday. :D

Archived