Which NFL team do you hate the most?

faba

I have respect for 99.9% of NFL players. I base my dislikes by ownership and or head coach. Based on this criteria Bill Belichek / NE Patriots head that list. He is such a scumbag he makes it easy to dislike the Pats with his arrogance and penchant for running up scores.

#2 would have to be Jerry Jones / Cowboys. His ego is just too much. Can stand that fork.

For those that don't live in Florida...especially South Florida, I cannot even begin to list the kind of hate (and I don't hate much) I have for this stinking team. When my son was younger, I told him if he ever played for the phags, I would still hate them...I think it has a lot to do with the local media bashing of the Jets and the fans if that's what you want to call them.

God, I hate them!!!

For me its the Pats, mostly because of their fans and the rest is because of Mumblecheck. I actually like most of their players and think Brady is one of the best players in history.

I have never lived in FL so maybe thats why I don't hate the Fins. And I loved watching Marino play so I actually have fond memories of that team.

I don't hate the Raiders but I hate their fans and love to see them get their hearts torn out.

That's easy. The Dallas Cowboys. America's team my a$$! How could you be so full of yourself to proclaim your team above all others when fans from around the nation rabidly support the teams they grew up with. Screw Dallas. Only two things come from Texas, and we all know what they are.

Why do so many people hate the Cowboys? Is it just because of Jerry Jones?

I roll my eyes whenever someone tells me he's a Cowboys fan. The most cliche team to root for in all of sports. And for a team that's won 1 playoff game in the last 15 years, they have nothing to be arrogant about anymore.

I do not hate any team, but the team I really do not like is the Patriots

Followed by the Redskins except for twice this season. Hope Number 5 drills the eagles.

Dolphins, I guess would be next. The Jets used to own the Fins so it is very tought to hate a team that you beat so regularly. Pity maybe hate no...

Archived