Why not bring back Dustin Keller

joewilly12

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubt he'll be called. Winslow and Cro were talking smack back and forth and Cro got the best of that exchange and it seems like feelings were hurt. Dont need people getting punched out in the locker room again. 

KW2 is a ******* pansy. Last guy in the world we need on this roster.

What am I missing here?  The Jets need a TE I suggested a stop gap player who had some decent years with the Jets the free agent market is slim he's available  and right away the pit bulls come out to attack yet they offer nothing as to improving the team. 

Imagine if some members contributed more to this forum than sitting back waiting to ridicule others for their opinions. 

you have to ask what you're missing here as if its complicated? 

Just keep your paws off Te Gabe Holmes - going to be a very good Te down the road.   The Raiders will try to sneak him on the practice squad -as he isn't winning a spot on the Raiders 53 man roster.( lee Smith- best blocking Te, Clive Walford - number 1 Te( blocking and receiving). 3 Te/h-back Mychal Rivera - more receiving threat.

Just keep your paws off Te Gabe Holmes - going to be a very good Te down the road.   The Raiders will try to sneak him on the practice squad -as he isn't winning a spot on the Raiders 53 man roster.( lee Smith- best blocking Te, Clive Walford - number 1 Te( blocking and receiving). 3 Te/h-back Mychal Rivera - more receiving threat.

Haha the comedy of this post is so underrated! Keep your hands off the guy going to the PS because he couldn't beat out the likes of Lee Smith, Clive Walford, and Miychal Rivera hahahaha. I was gonna take drugs for entertainment today but your posts are much better. If only Nancy Reagan had you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aren't you a little curious how a guy who has been out of football for 2 years due to a horrific knee injury is the solution to the TE depth chart ?

Lost in internet translation.

I was busting on joewillys go to retort for people who disagree. 

No he doesn't have to he brings intellectual educated conversation with valid points when discussing issues not personal attacks and childlike banter. 

I feel as if you don't like me. If I have insulted you with my propper grammar and punctuation I apologize. 

I feel as if you don't like me. If I have insulted you with my propper grammar and punctuation I apologize. 

I like everyone aren't we all Jets fans why hate each other over opinions,maybe we misunderstood each other somewhere along the line. 

No insult taken ever. 

Archived