Cro giving Eagles some bulletin board material?

AFJF

still acting like he's in the Rex Ryan era

Maybe it's just who he is. He's a ten year vet who played a few years under Rex and last played for him over a year ago after spending last season with Bowles.

Cro got beat again for a td last week. Maybe he should shut up

Yeah, he hasn't looked all that great early on.  Good thing they have Williams, Skrine, McDougle, (possibly) Milliner and Walls, some of whom can move up a spot on the depth chart if needed.

Was seeing enough to be concerned with Cro's performance on the field even before the knee injury.  I do not think this is very serious in the bigger scheme of things but Cro needs understand when to STFU particularly when he may be the weak link in that secondary.

Eagles offense has been miserable so far - Bradford has looked tentative and unsure so he actually is correct but he should just be quiet

Hey, he was also correct when he said Tom Brady was an A$$hole, and it made me laugh, but he probably shouldn't have said that either...lol

Eh, he's right. 

Actually, Philadelphia's offense is slightly faster than it was last year. For the second year in a row, the Eagles lead the NFL in real-time average between snaps. According to ESPN Stats and Information, Chip Kelly's offense is averaging 30.6 seconds between snaps this year, compared to 31.5 seconds in 2014.

I'm concerned the Eagles finally pull things together on Sunday, given things seem to be pointing in the opposite direciton.

That said, maybe it looks like they're moving slower because last year they were taking 31.5 seconds when they had to move down the field. This year it's been taking them 30.6 seconds to pretty much line up in the same spot.

I'm concerned the Eagles finally pull things together on Sunday, given things seem to be pointing in the opposite direction.

SOJF in me has this fear too.  But a QB who had not played a snap of regular season in football for nearly 2 years and gets thrust into a fast-paced offense can't suddenly have the lightbulb turn on just like that.  Especially since Bradford has been a pretty conservative QB most of his career.  He'll show gradual improvement I'm sure.  But facing our defense, it'll be another uphill climb this week.

Really reaching here.  If you read the "context" of what Cro said you'll see he said nothing.

Don't buy into "sound bite journalism" where one comment is taken out of context and turned

into a controversy 

Just and eye catching garbage tweet taken out of context.

"Honestly, I think when you look at the offense, their up-tempo actually has slowed down more with [quarterback] Sam Bradford than it was with Nick Foles. It seems like it," Cromartie told reporters Wednesday. "When you're watching the game on TV, and then you watch the games from last year with Nick Foles and those guys, it seems like the tempo was a lot quicker."

"To me, it looks like it's slowed down a little more with Sam Bradford, because he's still trying to grasp the offense. I think Nick Foles understood the offense, so they were able to move at a faster pace."

I'm concerned the Eagles finally pull things together on Sunday, given things seem to be pointing in the opposite direciton.

That said, maybe it looks like they're moving slower because last year they were taking 31.5 seconds when they had to move down the field. This year it's been taking them 30.6 seconds to pretty much line up in the same spot.

Right... I had a nightmare that Sanchez came in for the injured Bradford and threw 2 TD's in the 4th quarter.

SOJF in me has this fear too.  But a QB who had not played a snap of regular season in football for nearly 2 years and gets thrust into a fast-paced offense can't suddenly have the lightbulb turn on just like that.  Especially since Bradford has been a pretty conservative QB most of his career.  He'll show gradual improvement I'm sure.  But facing our defense, it'll be another uphill climb this week.

Actually, it's the run game. Murray and his blistering 11 yards on 21 carries against the Jets run D should 100% be a win. I'm worried that, because football is weird, he'll start to get on track this week even though it makes no sense. He's not even really the kind of back the Jets struggle against. Just seems TOO obvious that the Jets are going to handle the Eagles' run game. Even more obvious than it was to me that the Saints were going to kill the Bucs last weekend. Sproles, on the other hand, I could see being a problem. But whatever, we'll see Sunday. 

And what someone else said about Sanchez coming in. Bradford's made of tissue paper anyway and the Jets obviously have a great DL. Would be a real kick in the balls if Bradford gets hurt, the Eagles offense turns it around with Sanchez under center, and the Jets lose.

I would think Eagles players would be more upset with Chip Kelly saying "There's nothing wrong with our scheme. Our players just need to execute better ..." LOOK OUT - IT'S A BUS!!!!!!

Yep...heard Baldy say if the Eagles lose this game and Chip doesn't make adjustments, he could start to lose the locker room in week 3.  Bad look for Chip to say it's on the players when he's supposed to be an offensive genius and his start RB has 11 yards on the ground in two games, especially when he threatened to leave if they didn't give him control over personnel and he's the one who brought these guys in.

Archived