A good watch fellas

Titan24

I root for every Jet draft pick, and most of them I stick with too long. It's not something I'm gonna change. Outside of his hands, this kid has prototypical size, a top notch arm, and I haven't heard/read a single word suggesting that he doesn't have a high football IQ. I like this pick, and I'm excited to see what happens with him. The local hate just makes me want to see him succeed that much more. 

Somebody in the NFL should hire the guy responsible for that Temple defense. 

The adjustments where really fun to watch, but at the same time when Penn State's line can't stop a 2 man rush it kind of ruins the whole chess match

2 hours ago, slats said:

I root for every Jet draft pick, and most of them I stick with too long. It's not something I'm gonna change. Outside of his hands, this kid has prototypical size, a top notch arm, and I haven't heard/read a single word suggesting that he doesn't have a high football IQ. I like this pick, and I'm excited to see what happens with him. The local hate just makes me want to see him succeed that much more. 

Same here.  I stand with Hack.  As soon as I saw all the hate and read all the bad reviews I had a strangely good feeling about the pick.  Seeing that film review YouTube video though made me legitimately think we've got something here.  I hope Hack gets a chance to play at some point this year.

I felt the reviewer gave Hack a bit too much credit on some of those plays, i could point them out but i'm too lazy. The gist of it is reasonable though; he has NFL level game-sense and his numbers don't do him justice. I can't hate on a guy that wears the jersey. Even after deriding geno smith, i'd still root for him whenever he plays (hopefully never).

I never watch Penn State football because leaving in the south all you see game day is the southern colleges but watching this kid he has the tools and the smarts.  The OLine sucked bad making him look bad which i think cause this kid stock to drop in this draft.  I think the JETS got it right (knock on wood)

17 hours ago, slats said:

A 24 Wonderlic and not understanding throwing the ball away would have saved a

good portion of the 100 sacks taken, suggest he is not the swiftest rabbit in the

Cracker Jacks box

2 minutes ago, hmhertz said:

good portion of the 100 sacks taken, suggest he is not the swiftest rabbit in the

Cracker Jacks box

How are you, Henry? 

I know I'm hoping for the best. I'm not denying it. Hoping Maccagnan is smarter than everyone else, and willing to see it play out before I crap all over it. 

27 minutes ago, hmhertz said:

Cracker Jacks box

He's actually pretty good at throwing the ball away, he did it 43.9% of the time

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think it's been posted because this, along with a gif of him completing a 12-yard slant, are the only two pieces available that even attempt to be positive about Hackenberg.

The thing that gives me hope is that nobody with his track record has ever been successful in the NFL. That means the odds have to kick in sooner or later because I've seen Interstellar and whatever can happen will happen.

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think it's been posted because this, along with a gif of him completing a 12-yard slant, are the only two pieces available that even attempt to be positive about Hackenberg.

Bill Obrien yelled at Brady on the sideline so that means we're good.

4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

The thing that gives me hope is that nobody with his track record has ever been successful in the NFL. That means the odds have to kick in sooner or later because I've seen Interstellar and whatever can happen will happen.

Also you're missing the extenuating circumstance that his head coach James Franklin had never coached football before in his life and got the job in a similar fashion  to the way Whoopi Goldberg got to coach the Knicks in the 1996 classic film, "Edddie."

6 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Bill Obrien yelled at Brady on the sideline so that means we're good.

Hackenberg touches both fists to his helmet before plays, signaling to the rest of the football illuminati that he knows the game like a scrappy, gritty gym rat.

Just now, T0mShane said:

Hackenberg touches both fists to his helmet before plays, signaling to the rest of the football illuminati that he knows the game like a scrappy, gritty gym rat.

Yeah that's probably the best one. And considering that 1. Obrien came off like a fool on Hard Knocks and 2. Wasnt even spoken to regarding Osweiler...his opinion means dick.

11 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Yeah that's probably the best one. And considering that 1. Obrien came off like a fool on Hard Knocks and 2. Wasnt even spoken to regarding Osweiler...his opinion means dick.

I think the very thought that an alleged QB guru would have his own organization go over his head to pay an unproven QB that much money--this after fielding QBs such as Matt Schaub, TJ Yates, Brian Hoyer, and Ryan Fitpatrick--is wild, if true.

1 hour ago, hmhertz said:

Cracker Jacks box

Ewwww, that's ironically what Geno's score was...

Archived