Where is Fitz in 2017?

AFJF

Where will Ryan Fitzpatrick be in 2017?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. In 2017, Ryan Fitzpatrick will be....

• Starting for the Jets
    • Back-up for the Jets
    • Starting elsewhere
    • Back-up elsewhere
    • Out of the NFL (stay at home dad)
    • Overpaid Spokesman for Dollar Shave Club

He will ask any team interested in $18m per year, citing Sam Bradford and his sucktitude. No teams will bite, he will stay and raise his children.

He will likely miss the cereal bowl with the milk, pouring milk all over the table.

He will miss the OJ glass with the OJ, spilling it on his kids lap.

He will try to throw a hot dog on the grill and bounce it off the paver patio.

I could see him signing with a team like the 49ers where he could get a chance to play. I mean if Chip is still around they could even sign Mark Sanchez. But if me I sign Fitz over Sanchez. He would have to take low money like 4-6 on a deal maybe with incentives. He's been there before and lower like when he signed with us in 2015. 

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

THERE ARE ONLY A FEW GAMES LEFT. WHY HASN'T BOWLES NAMED FITZ THE STARTER FOR 2017 YET?

If Geno or Fitz are starting for this team next season, or even on the roster for that matter...I'm turning to Rugby on Sundays.  That is, if they play rugby on Sunday...I'm sure they do.

Go WASPS!!!

It's not impossible that if Fitz plays well down the stretch they wouldn't sign him to the original deal they offered him for years 2 and 3 at 6 and 6 with incentives if he starts. He might now be willing to accept that. He has played better lately but the bad games outweigh anything good he's done. Again when your defense puts you in a hole any Qb will look bad playing from behind. But at times he's been beyond bad.  We all know there is a group of fans (Fitz haters) who even when he plays well will bash him or make up fake stats like almost interceptions to rip the guy. There's plenty to criticize him for and you don't have to make things up. But this is really only if their plan is to start either Petty or Hack next season. They could sign Geno to an even cheaper contract. But I think they will go after a bigger ticket player like a Romo but considering his injuries have someone who can start if called on and be competitive. And this could be a reason they don't start Petty. He might just not be in their future plans as a starter. Didn't Bowles or was it Mac once call him an eventual NFL backup Qb in terms of potential. But imo the Jets will walk away from Fitz. Re-signing him would not be a good PR move after a bad season.

Realizing he has no chance as an NFL starter, Fitzpatrick thinks of his kids and the schools they currently are enjoying in New Jersey and accepts a role as our backup for 2017. 

Upon Tony Romo's season-ending Week 1 injury at Buffalo, Fitzpatrick is named our starter for the rest of the 2017 season.

SAR I

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

He will be starting right here giving the Jets their best chance to win.

J!

If he give the Jets the best chance to win next season...Mac has failed miserably.

37 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Realizing he has no chance as an NFL starter, Fitzpatrick thinks of his kids and the schools they currently are enjoying in New Jersey and accepts a role as our backup for 2017. 

Upon Tony Romo's season-ending Week 1 injury at Buffalo, Fitzpatrick is named our starter for the rest of the 2017 season.

SAR I

Sad.

Archived