Jets West in planning stages

JetNation

Post image for Jets West in planning stages

A little nugget on Twitter today shows that once again Mark Sanchez will be working with Dustin Keller on Jets West, the California based non-training camp training camp.

di
di

sbvXXdIJUb8

View the full article

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm excited for the slew of articles about how he's fixed his mechanics and he's more comfortable in Sparano's offense and he's got his confidence back.

Also for the later articles where he has good "zip" on his throws in practice and how Sanchez is certain to beat out (insert random clipboard carrier QB here) for the starting job.

A little nugget on Twitter today shows that once again Mark Sanchez will be working with Dustin Keller on Jets West, the California based non-training camp training camp.

I'm sorry but based on this line is anyone else picturing Sanchez moping as he tosses the ball 5 yards towards Keller and Keller throws it back, saying, "It's OK Marky, the others will come... I'm sure they'll come...."

If Santonio Holmes doesn't show up for this then we should jut cut him and suck this year...It will kill our cap, and our team, but it would send a message. If you are a receiver and you can't be bothered with working out with your QB, then you aren't even trying...

It would send a message all right. A message that several players will be taking pay cuts to make up for Holmes' cap hit.

If Santonio Holmes doesn't show up for this then we should jut cut him and suck this year...It will kill our cap, and our team, but it would send a message. If you are a receiver and you can't be bothered with working out with your QB, then you aren't even trying...

How long have you been a Jets fan? Cause sucking another year on purpose when our stars aren't getting any younger... is a scary scary premise to me.

I'm sorry but based on this line is anyone else picturing Sanchez moping as he tosses the ball 5 yards towards Keller and Keller throws it back, saying, "It's OK Marky, the others will come... I'm sure they'll come...."

No.

how dare you, Mark Sanchez and your teammates for getting together in the offseason and trying to get better.... HOW DARE YOU.... Don't you understand how upsetting this is to the Sanchez Haters and Whining Wallowing Gloom and Doomer Same Old Jet Fans Society

HOW DARE YOU

how dare you, Mark Sanchez and your teammates for getting together in the offseason and trying to get better.... HOW DARE YOU.... Don't you understand how upsetting this is to the Sanchez Haters and Whining Wallowing Gloom and Doomer Same Old Jet Fans Society

HOW DARE YOU

haha seriously!

How anyone is putting a bad spin on this is beyond me.

I swear, Sanchez gets more excitement and enjoyment out of these little "jets west" camps than he does actually playing in a live game. Anyone else see him chillin on the bench during the Miami game with his helmet off and both arms just straight chillin like he had 2 b*&^%s on his arm in a movie theatre? I have never seen Peyton, Brees, Brady or any other QB worth his salt with body language like that, in the 1st quarter! I said it to all my buddies watching the game in the first quarter they weren't wining because Sanchez looked like he would rather be on the beach or back in Cali.

His body language really started to become alarming, IMO, the last quarter of the season, at least.

WOW What would have some, if not most on this board, been saying aboout Namath in 1968 when he threw 12 interceptions in the first five games and then went to Oakland and lost there in the final minutes (Heidi Game). Oh yeah then he went on to win the Super Bowl, after Matt Snell and Emerson Boozer told him they should run the ball more. During the Oakland game at Shea Buddy RYAN, yes that RYAN, was the Dline coach went to the Oline and told them that if he saw Namath get hit they better get to an exit and keep going and don't come back. His first three years were NOT Great! I'm not saying Mark is going to be Namath BUT give the guy a chance to grow. If we run the ball and play to Marks stregnths, play action and roll out we will be MUCH BETTER. Namath should be very quiet about the Jets considering how many times he was drunk at games. Joe will always be the MAN to me, he played in more pain than anyone else, BUT please say somthing positive about the current JETS. After all he had the BIGGEST mouth in the 60's.

WOW What would have some, if not most on this board, been saying aboout Namath in 1968 when he threw 12 interceptions in the first five games and then went to Oakland and lost there in the final minutes (Heidi Game). Oh yeah then he went on to win the Super Bowl, after Matt Snell and Emerson Boozer told him they should run the ball more. During the Oakland game at Shea Buddy RYAN, yes that RYAN, was the Dline coach went to the Oline and told them that if he saw Namath get hit they better get to an exit and keep going and don't come back. His first three years were NOT Great! I'm not saying Mark is going to be Namath BUT give the guy a chance to grow. If we run the ball and play to Marks stregnths, play action and roll out we will be MUCH BETTER. Namath should be very quiet about the Jets considering how many times he was drunk at games. Joe will always be the MAN to me, he played in more pain than anyone else, BUT please say somthing positive about the current JETS. After all he had the BIGGEST mouth in the 60's.

Psst.... it's not the 60's anymore, brah.

Archived