What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

Just want to thank all the new posters that came over last season and have stuck around. We appreciate your football insight and hopefully the Jets give us even more to be excited about on Thursday night.

You're welcome.

Just returned from three days in China, JetNation is blocked over there. Any reason why? I'm in Hong Kong now, thankfully you're a-okay over here.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

The people who were retards on JI were 34 then.

I was 39.

You're welcome.

Just returned from three days in China, JetNation is blocked over there. Any reason why? I'm in Hong Kong now, thankfully you're a-okay over here.

SAR I

Sssshhhh.  It is not blocked at my office, but damned near everything else is.  I couldn't even access the google.docs for the mock draft.  JI is blocked though. 

You're welcome.

SAR I

I think GOB blocked China years ago when we were under attack by spam accounts.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes...its in the works. Stay tuned to our web page and FB page but we should be having a draft party.

email matt at charlottejetsfans dot com ill keep you posted. If you need a ride...let me know.

I never had a chance to get out for the draft. They had us tied up in training and team building stuff all week. I just wanted to get back to you about that. How was it?

• 3 months later...

Hey Banks where have you been posting??

Hey Sav,  I haven't been posting anywhere!  Life got in the way last year and I got away from posting.  I went back to JI/Scout last week but that place is garbage now.    Looks like I found my new place.

• Upvote 1

Thanks.  I don't love it though.  Just changed it

This one's even better!

Timing was like having a discussion with the wife though lol ... Hey babe I think we should do A.

Immediately B is done and A is tossed in the $h*tter! :-)

• Upvote 1