•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

Ghost

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so used to the jets doing dumb things I am almost conditioned to not like the picks, lol

macc is nailing it.  he is moving around, and seems to have a closers ability to not only sign FA's but the deal with other GM's in trades

we have a scout running the team who is also a cold calculating executive with an abilty to close deals

holy sh*t

That is the difference. We have not had that in while. The adults are finally in charge and other teams know it.

Man what RB's are still gonna be around for our 5th rounder? Mike Cobb still available?

Cobb will be taken I guarantee that. But for some crazy reason he doesn't  the Jets should sprint to call his name. He is easily the 5th or 6th best back in this draft

Man what RB's are still gonna be around for our 5th rounder? Mike Cobb still available?

What is the obsession with wasting a pick such an obsolete position? Should we draft a punter ans fullback in the 4th as well?

100% honesty, is Eric Allen slow, did he have a mini-stroke or something? Dude is just one of the worst interviewers and speakers that I've seen, who's job.....is to interview and speak, it's painful.

Agree wholeheartedly.

Archived