### NY Jets vs Philadelphia Eagles--- Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SAY NO TO GENO! He's the worst quarterback in the NFL, there's backups better than him. Fitz is our guy for this season for better or for worse. 

The playcalling today has been unbelievably bad and Fitz has missed on a few throws. Just an overall atrocious performance.

this isn't all of fitz, that's lazy thinking.  the o-line couldn't open any holes, the running game is squat.  add to that no TE and rookies and jags everywhere, and all you have to do to stop the jets is double marshall

decker and ivory are that important to this team

You have to be a genius OC to have a checkkdown guy that close to the LOS on 3rd and 15. WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THAT. 

Theoretically the idea is that they are going to be covering the deep pass, so why not try that. But the Eagles have been all over these screens since the beginning of the game so why keep coming back to it?

With Geno we'd be down 41-0 right now, on our way to 0-3.

Lmfao sure we would. That's why Geno was literally running away with the QB job in TC. Tell me what the winning lotto numbers are Nostradamus, I wouldn't mind winning.

SAY NO TO GENO! He's the worst quarterback in the NFL, there's backups better than him. Fitz is our guy for this season for better or for worse. 

The playcalling today has been unbelievably bad and Fitz has missed on a few throws. Just an overall atrocious performance.

Sorry to say my friend, get used to worse

Archived