### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never forget.   Rex knows this team really well. He checks this board regularly. If I put this thread up at midnight he would know what we are thinking. Now because he doesn't have time to check i

I just want a good quarterback to play for my team one time. 

Posted Images

They didn't change the rules; it was def. close (why I said borderline); he has a right to the ball, but can't go through receiver; receiver cannot do it to DB either.

I'd have to see it again but tbh it looked like Kerely ran into him it was such a nice read/break.

He forced that in; when we get 0 on first and take a 5 yard penalty on 2nd; he panics sometimes

sorry, but you play to win.  Make plays...the ball was there the receiver dropped it.

If you want to score you have to take some chances...

• Upvote 1

What world are you guys living in thinking that was a drop by Marshall.  Gilmore ran the route.  Fitz threw it as Gilmore lower back.  Marshall had to reach over top of him to keep Gilmore from turning and picking it and or hit him in the back and falling incomplete.  Marshall made a play out of it and unfortunately couldnt hold and even worse, tipped it up for a pick.