Antonio and Terricka Cromartie welcome twins!!!!!

joewilly12

Antonio Cromartie welcomes twins despite vasectomy; now has 12 kids with 8 different women

BY  DANIEL POPPER  

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Monday, May 9, 2016, 8:20 PM
  • A
  •  
  • A
  •  
  • A
SHARE THIS URL
Antonio Cromartie and his wife Terricka.TIMOTHY HIATT

Antonio Cromartie and his wife Terricka.

Antonio Cromartie welcomed his Miracle Twins into the world Sunday. And considering the way they avoid defenders, they should have a spot in the NFL soon.

Cromatie’s wife, Terricka, gave birth to a boy — Jynx Revell-Antonio — and a girl — J’adore Nayvi — on Mother’s Day. The twins are Cromartie’s 11th and 12 children with the eighth different women, and they were conceived despite Cromartie undergoing a vasectomy .

"It was an adrenaline rush — the most amazing feeling to actually bring my son into this world and to hand him over to my beautiful wife," Antonio told Us Weekly.

“It was the most amazing yet rewarding gift to give birth on Mother’s Day,” Terricka told Us. “This is a storyboook fairy-tale for Antonio and I.”

At the time of the announcement in January, Terricka called the pregnancy “shocking.” She said she didn’t tell Antonio initially because she “didn’t think it was possible.”

16 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

As a father of twins, congrats.

But 12 kids, 8 women?  WTF? 

Idk if most remember this, but this is AFTER he's had a vasectomy....I'd demand a test STAT.

20 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

AC needs a DNA test stat. Not that I would question the morality of a woman who marries a guy who already has like 10 kids with like 8 woman.

As much child support as Cro pays I'm sure he keeps a retainer at the lab

3 hours ago, flgreen said:

Lol

Cro needs to tie a knot in that thing

He's been snipped soooooo....either he has super sperm orrrr she's been having her own little off-season.

10 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

Cro can field his own football team now

he even had enough sense to birth a back up. now that's planning:D my 3 sons drive me crazy all the time.12 kids???? god bless Antonio cromartie

1 minute ago, Kleckineau said:

If ever there was a Hall of Fame for human organs his junk would be up there with Einsteins brain and Andre the Giant's skull

Put his junk on display in the museum and barren women would get pregnant just by walking by..:)

Archived