Does Bowles get fired if no significant improvement?

AFJF

Does Bowles get fired if no significant improvement?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Does Bowles get fired if no significant improvement?

Just now, peebag said:

Nope.  He'll get another year.

Mac\Woody will probably make him clean house on his coaching staff but he'll be back 2017.

No way Woody Johnson is not a patient man and wants results Bowles offers this organization nothing no signs of hope or improvement he should be fired for his pressers alone if this is how he coaches no wonder we are 1-5 

His very talented team hasnt been competitive in 4 straight games.  His in game management is the worst I've ever seen.  His commitment to Ryan Fitzpatrick in Jan 2015 was moronic.  He's a DB coach turned DC currently coaching one of the worst D's and secondaries in the NFL.

There is very little reason to think he'll ever be a good Head Coach but he'll be back next year because its the Jets. 

Even when he was good, he wasn't good. Remember DeAndre Hopkins destroying Revis last year? Remember singling JJ Watt over and over again?

Remember Sammie Watkins having his way with this team?.

Standing like a confused statue on the sidelines on game day is becoming a punchline. Time to go, fat Herm.

For me this says it all... McLendon said. "They had a little more effort, a little more energy. Guys was in places to make the plays.They just wanted it more than we did."

This team is a mess. They had 12 penalties, two that were declined. Bowles made the move to Smith when the game was out of reach and should have put him in at half time. And of course, he says he is sticking with Fitzpatrick next week. 

IMHO, Bowles = Kotite for coaching ineptitude. He simply has NO answers to pull this team out of its funk. Instead of shaking things up like firing KR, CG and benching Fitz he is unbelievably staying the course gents. Frankly, I never thought I would see another Kotite HC clone but gotta tell ya the similarities and what he exhibits is as close as I have seen since those dark days.... 

finally, I truly believe that Bowles has lost the team... they pay inspired, unemotional stupid football. Put me on the fire Bowles and CS wagon NOW!!!!

19 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Not only should this bindle be terminated he should be arrested and charged for impersonating a coach, stealing Woody's money,

and banished to Staten Island to spend the rest of his days with Rich Kotite.

LMAO. A fate worse that death. BTW, it's Kotex.

No chance, both he and mac bought themselves at least 3 years overall last years record.  Is it right?  Maybe not but he will have all of next year at the very least.

He has certainly regressed badly this year as a coach though, hes been awful.

It appears right now that he is in a bit over his head.
Also for this defense with the talent on it, to be playing as poorly as it is, quite frankly is an indictment of his choice for D.C. and his skills as a supposedly top defensive mind.
I would think that if this doesn't change immediately his long term prospects to be a head coach diminish very quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now he has to be on thin ice. We've played a string of good teams but this hasn't been the case of simply being outplayed by a better team. This is defeating ourselves every game. We have too much talent on the roster to be this bad...to be anywhere near this bad. Bowles doesn't just have to put up some wins. He needs to prove he can coach the team up to the talent of what is on the roster. Otherwise his chances of remaining goes way down.

This is no way to run a successful franchise .Fire the Coach, hire a new coach a who hires a new offensive coordinator. Get rid of the QBs and draft a new one . Fire the coach and do the same thing over again.

Fire the coach .

Fire the coach

Before a seed can become a tree, it must go into the ground , die and be reborn.  Them a Jet fans comes along, pulls the seedling out of the ground and throws hires a plane .

5 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

This is no way to run a successful franchise .Fire the Coach, hire a new coach a who hires a new offensive coordinator. Get rid of the QBs and draft a new one . Fire the coach and do the same thing over again.

Fire the coach .

Fire the coach

Before a seed can become a tree, it must go into the ground , die and be reborn.  Them a Jet fans comes along, pulls the seedling out of the ground and throws hires a plane .

The franchise is a dumpster fire. They haven't been competitive the last 4 games and the coach is not doing anything to right the ship aka make changes or put jobs on the line. That's a level of incompetence that is meant for Rutgers, not an NFL franchise.

2 minutes ago, BP said:

The franchise is a dumpster fire. They haven't been competitive the last 4 games and the coach is not doing anything to right the ship aka make changes or put jobs on the line. That's a level of incompetence that is meant for Rutgers, not an NFL franchise.

Right !!

I hate to even think of this as a possibility.  Firing HC's every couple of years is what the worst franchises in the NFL do.  

However, you can't come out week after week and get smoked by bad teams and not consider it.

IMO, if they lose to the Browns in two weeks...Bowles is no longer safe.  The Browns have been an absolute joke for what, 15 years?  They have three or four legit NFL players and already have about a dozen guys on IR.

I want them to find "the guy" at HC and QB.

Archived