Things to be happy about with this Jets team

Maxman

23 minutes ago, slats said:

I've been enjoying the freedom of being able to walk away from the television set. 

Same here. Save for a few minutes here or there, I haven't watched a Jets game in well over a month. It's been nice not being pissed off every Sunday afternoon.

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

While this is funny, did you not arrange for that kid to spend some time with this Jet team   ?  Also, because of the miserable season, you get to spend more time Tail gating with your wife in that camper you bought . It's all in how you see a thing. Someone once told me that if you don't see a thing before you actually see the thing, you'll never see the thing .

Can you see the thing ?

2 hours ago, slats said:

I've been enjoying the freedom of being able to walk away from the television set. 

+1

My things to be happy about this Jets team:

Quincy E

The season is almost over thankfully only 5 more weeks of hilarity remaining.

That is it, oh and hopefully Bowltite gets $hit canned January 2.

1, The young WRs. Dont talk to me about Robby Anderson's fumble. Didn't directly, as in scoop and score, lead to a Pats TD or take away Jets points. It is amazing the difference from only two years ago the depth that we have at WR. And I will include the rise of Quincy Enunwa in this category

2. Lachlan Edwards. Except for the blunder against the  Ravens, he's been pretty good. Nobody complains about him as much as they did Quigley last year. Been the best thing about ST this year by a long shot.

3.The OL play. Been much better than I thought it was going to be. Winters will sign pretty low I think and Qvale, Johnson, and Ijalana (despite Sunday) has been serviceable. Still need to draft some young OTs.

4. Run defense. I thought it would struggle without Snacks, but Steve McClendon has done a very good job and it has been basically the same.

5. Darron Lee. Has shown that he can very well be the heir to David Harris at MLB. Makes tackles, stops runs, and while he has to develop better pass coverages. which he has shown in the last game, can easily stay with receivers better than Harris can currently.

21 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

1, The young WRs. Dont talk to me about Robby Anderson's fumble. Didn't directly, as in scoop and score, lead to a Pats TD or take away Jets points. It is amazing the difference from only two years ago the depth that we have at WR. And I will include the rise of Quincy Enunwa in this category

2. Lachlan Edwards. Except for the blunder against the  Ravens, he's been pretty good. Nobody complains about him as much as they did Quigley last year. Been the best thing about ST this year by a long shot.

3.The OL play. Been much better than I thought it was going to be. Winters will sign pretty low I think and Qvale, Johnson, and Ijalana (despite Sunday) has been serviceable. Still need to draft some young OTs.

4. Run defense. I thought it would struggle without Snacks, but Steve McClendon has done a very good job and it has been basically the same.

5. Darron Lee. Has shown that he can very well be the heir to David Harris at MLB. Makes tackles, stops runs, and while he has to develop better pass coverages. which he has shown in the last game, can easily stay with receivers better than Harris can currently.

All true but don't you think you are missing the gist of the topic? :) 

Archived