Call the pick

Joe Jets fan

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Is really too hard to call.   Macc knows he is on the hot seat.  Only he knows what Hack can possibly do. Does he take a sure thing or try and find a QB?

Adams gone   Takes Howard at 6.   Not the slightest at 12   Maybe Reddick  

1 minute ago, Lupz27 said:

Hooker will be the pick IMO.  Can't Wait to see all the Women running around MetLife with Hooker on the back of their jerseys, it will be epic.

LMAO!  Even if Mahomes becomes a star for another team, that would be priceless!  Now I hope that's who we draft.  

7 minutes ago, varjet said:

This Is really too hard to call.   Macc knows he is on the hot seat.  Only he knows what Hack can possibly do. Does he take a sure thing or try and find a QB?

Adams gone   Takes Howard at 6.   Not the slightest at 12   Maybe Reddick  

B--but I tawt Macagnan had a gentleman's agreement with Woody ta go 0-16 for Dahnold?

3 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Hooker will be the pick IMO.  Can't Wait to see all the Women running around MetLife with Hooker on the back of their jerseys, it will be epic.

If he was a QB, WR, or RB, you would see that.

No one gives a sh!t about a f*cking safety.

Go for the sure pick. We have had too many high picks bust. Therefore, DO NOT take Dee Milner 2.0 (Lattimore). Adams ( I have a hunch he will fall when a QB is picked early), Howard or Fournette. If I had to pick one, I would say Howard (who is my personal favorite at 6).

Archived