HOW THE **** IS THAT NOT A TD???!!!

Jet_Engine1

4 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

By NFL rules it was an incomplete pass. But the rule is terrible. They shouldn't overturn slight movement catches like that when the call is a TD. The officiating is a huge problem. The game is micromanaged and it's suffering because of it.

If it's slight movement then it's a TD regardless. What they have to think in order to overturn that call is that it was clearly MORE than slight movement which is obviously not true. The call is RIDICULOUS.

Complete insanity , this league is a joke with this stuff , nobody knows wtf is a catch or not anymore , more than anything BS like this is why less people are watching . Willie Colon did a good job explaining just how absurd it is on the post game , took the league to task more than most ex jocks do . 

48 minutes ago, stoicsentry said:

If it's slight movement then it's a TD regardless. What they have to think in order to overturn that call is that it was clearly MORE than slight movement which is obviously not true. The call is RIDICULOUS.

I agree the call is ridiculous. That's a catch.

The problem is we don't know what a catch is anymore because of calls like this. 

46 minutes ago, Tony MaC said:

I'm so infuriated. ASJ ****ed it up earlier with his drop. THIS was a ******* touchdown.

Don't see how they could overturn that.

The rule itself is complete and utter bullsh*t. It was incomplete pass by the idiotic rule itself. But you hit the nail on the head. This wouldn't be a discussion now if the idiot would have caught the 1st one

1 hour ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

By NFL rules it was an incomplete pass. But the rule is terrible. They shouldn't overturn slight movement catches like that when the call is a TD. The officiating is a huge problem. The game is micromanaged and it's suffering because of it.

I wouldn't want to see Tammy (#12) crying over a call like that Mr. Referee.

11 minutes ago, billo83 said:

The rule itself is complete and utter bullsh*t. It was incomplete pass by the idiotic rule itself. But you hit the nail on the head. This wouldn't be a discussion now if the idiot would have caught the 1st one

How is it even an incomplete pass per the stupid rule? That was more than slight movement?

1 hour ago, PS17 said:

The ball moved slightly in Anderson's hands on his first touchdown and the ruling was upheld.

The ball moved slightly in ASJ's touchdown catch and it was overturned.

The NFL is clueless.

too much gray area in the rule...

1 hour ago, PS17 said:

The ball moved slightly in Anderson's hands on his first touchdown and the ruling was upheld.

The NFL is clueless.

That’s exactly why they did overturn it. The jets were getting the close calls, so I knew the refs would give a close call to the Carolina to balance it out. That’s how they think

1 hour ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

The game is rigged man. They have intentionally written the rule book with so much ambiguity that even a wrong call is right. There was NOTHING that should have over ruled a touchdown call on the field. Jenkins hands NEVER left the football and while he made have made a slight bobble it's called gravity and making contact with the earth. Common sense has been taken away from football and if it continues I predict more fans will turn away from this WWE NFL.

5 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

If that's the Packers, Steelers, Pats, or Giants that's a TD.

Yep. They wouldn't touch it. I would include Atlanta also. The NFL wants to make sure certain teams are in the playoffs. Panthers are 1 of them. It's obvious now, more than ever. It's all about teams with good QB's.

1 minute ago, Ken Shroy said:

Yep. They wouldn't touch it. I would include Atlanta also. The NFL wants to make sure certain teams are in the playoffs. Panthers are 1 of them. It's obvious now, more than ever. It's all about teams with good QB's.

So, in other words, the game is rigged? I think so too. It used to be that the refs couldn't lose you a game, but now they can. The rules governing what is and what is not a catch in the NFL will be the leagues downfall if they don't correct it and use some freakin common sense.

3 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

hqdefault (1).jpg

That's right, Jimmy! The NFL has been pushing me as an elite QB since the day I was drafted!

14 hours ago, PS17 said:

The NFL is clueless.

there was much more movement on the ASJ would be TD, they made the correct call for both plays.  Anderson never lost control, it appeared ASJ lost control briefly.  we had a wide open TD on the next play and the QB threw a bad pass.  This is the Todd Bowles Jets, they will just do enough to lose almost every week.

7 minutes ago, Hitman Harris said:

Because the NFL is and has been rigged for over a decade now. At this point they are just being brazen with the rigging because there will be absolutely no consequences and no accountability. Just like politics. 

if the NFL was rigged we'd probably have a SB by now and they certainly wouldn't have made the Pats a dynasty.

Archived