Where is Rich Cimini?

Bronxville Jets Fan

Maybe he is just on vacation.

"ESPN President John Skipper shared this message with employees this morning.

Today we are informing approximately 150 people at ESPN that their jobs are being eliminated...

The majority of the jobs eliminated are in studio production, digital content, and technology and they generally reflect decisions to do less in certain instances and re-direct resources."

Like him or don’t but this guy has been covering the Jets for quite a long time.  I used to read his columns in the Sporting News while in the military stationed over seas and that was very early 90’s.

Most writers jump from one employer to another and change teams regularly.  To my knowledge, Rich Cimini has only covered the Jets.  Don’t agree with everything he has written, but when the team is in its longest playoff drought since the 70’s, there’s not a lot of positive stuff to write about.

20 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Did you guys say something Nasty to dear Olde Dick in the past, to get you blocked? :-)

Yes. We said a lot of mean things about him. Eventually he did the reasonable thing and just stopped reading what we thought of him lol.

28 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

He still hasn't  tweeted, don't know about articles.   I am pretty sure all the ESPN layoffs this time were behind the scenes people, so if it is somthi g other than vacation, I don't think it is a layoff.

Hopefully he is okay. 

If anyone sees him let him know he can blog here if he wants. To stay fresh on his skills if he is in between gigs.

13 hours ago, LionelRichie said:

4-7 is great now?

It’s funny if it wasn’t for the Giants doing the smart thing, and tanking the sh*t show once the wheels fell off the Jets would be getting murdered in the media right now, and rightly so for their 1-5 record over the last 6 weeks, and still trotting out the 38 year old savior every week because best chance to win, and stuff.

Archived