Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

3 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

funny.  that's the ONLY authentic one I got.  have had so many regular jerseys since and a few before, but that was it. Unfortunately, I was about 80 lbs heavier then and I look like I'm swimming in it now, so it sits in the attic.

I have a few authentics Chrebet,Pennington,Esiason,Jones,Lyons,Namath (4) I hardly wear them and if I do its the Namath ones.  Im sure i forgot a few. I have many of the not so authentics a friend of mine used to sell them. 

21 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

COME ON MAN 

Taking away the NY in the background and the oval and just JETS no thanks 

Have to ask. 

Since you've said repeatedly for months that you will never, ever buy or wear any of the new merchandise, sight unseen, why do you care so much and keep arguing about the maybe new logo etc? ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Have to ask. 

Since you've said repeatedly for months that you will never, ever buy or wear any of the new merchandise, sight unseen, why do you care so much and keep arguing about the maybe new logo etc?

Not arguing just keeping the thread going.  If its decent I buy it and wear it i'm a NY Jets fan. I just like the current logo and colors thats all. I stocked up 10 shirts and 5 hats 30% off added to my original collection. 

:cheers:

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Anyone over the age of 39 shouldn’t be wearing a jersey, it’s childish. 

I’m waiting on a t-shirt (August), polo shirt (September), hoodie (October), and coaches jacket (November+).   Hoping the green works with my khakis and Allbirds; if not, will consider our new black.

SAR I

The only jersey I wear is my old Mark Sanchez U.S.C. jersey

SANCHEZM2.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I have a few authentics Chrebet,Pennington,Esiason,Jones,Lyons,Namath (4) I hardly wear them and if I do its the Namath ones.  Im sure i forgot a few. I have many of the not so authentics a friend of mine used to sell them. 

I don't even know if they sell "authentic" nike jerseys?  I was looking for Darnold last year, and couldn't find one for more than $100.  maybe that's just the newer Nike jersey?  but my Chrebet one FEELS like a jersey you know?  mesh on the bottom, name stitched in, etc.  not that way for Darnold that's for sure.

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Not arguing just keeping the thread going.  If its decent I buy it and wear it i'm a NY Jets fan. I just like the current logo and colors thats all. I stocked up 10 shirts and 5 hats 30% off added to my original collection. 

:cheers:

Thats cool.  I thought I remember you saying that you wouldnt buy the new stuff 

4 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

I don't even know if they sell "authentic" nike jerseys?  I was looking for Darnold last year, and couldn't find one for more than $100.  maybe that's just the newer Nike jersey?  but my Chrebet one FEELS like a jersey you know?  mesh on the bottom, name stitched in, etc.  not that way for Darnold that's for sure.

I bought the customized vapor elite one last year to add my own name.  Wish I didn't spend the money after they announced a month later that we were getting new unis.

5 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

They sell them Dicks Sporting Goods can order them and NFL SHOP sells real deal authentics. 

I used to buy them in Princeton N.J at Gerry Crosbys also was a store at MSG. 

28 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I’m waiting on a t-shirt (August), polo shirt (September), hoodie (October), and coaches jacket (November+).   Hoping the green works with my khakis and Allbirds; if not, will consider our new black.

SAR I

I had to google Allbirds.  

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

They sell them Dicks Sporting Goods can order them and NFL SHOP sells real deal authentics. 

I used to buy them in Princeton N.J at Gerry Crosbys also was a store at MSG. 

hmmm that's weird.  I got the Darnold one at Dick's?  not to beat a dead horse, but do the Nike authentics feel like the older ones (i.e. Chrebet)?  because I got the most expensive one at Dick's and I think it was only $100.  I remember the older authentics being like $300?

Just now, Legend Killa7 said:

hmmm that's weird.  I got the Darnold one at Dick's?  not to beat a dead horse, but do the Nike authentics feel like the older ones (i.e. Chrebet)?  because I got the most expensive one at Dick's and I think it was only $100.  I remember the older authentics being like $300?

Thats not the real deal authentic you got at Dicks the real deal ones are around $240. Some Dicks have them others you have to special order and they are a quality heavy jersey. 

17 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

Oh yeah...they do.  Plopped $300+ down on a Darnold one.  They didn't become available until a month or so after the draft.  A month after I bought it, the Jets announced they were doing the new uni thing.

One thing I would caution for people who haven't bought a true authentic for a while, they now come with the fitted sleeves and shoulders.  Looks kind of weird when you wear them.  Almost like you have a pair of women's suit shoulder pads stuffed in them. 

They're called Nike Elite Jerseys...nothing available for the Jets now....but most other teams have them available.

https://www.nflshop.com/jerseys-nike-elite/d-2359338979-23266731+z-7-2906140548

Just now, IndianaJet said:

Oh yeah...they do.  Plopped $300 down on a Darnold one.  They didn't become available until a month or so after the draft.  A month after I bought it, the Jets announced they were doing the new uni thing.

One thing I would caution for people who haven't bought a true authentic for a while, they now come with the fitted sleeves and shoulders.  Looks kind of weird when you wear them.  Almost like you have a pair of women's suit shoulder pads stuffed in them. 

Yes they feel weird but after a while you get used to it.  Better than wearing a jersey like Snoop Dogg that hits your knees.  lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, IndianaJet said:

WOW thanks did not know that. 

39 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Allbirds have officially jumped the shark.  Throwing mine out.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, kmnj said:

changing uniforms is  usually something bad teams like to do to take the focus off of the fact they are a bad team-I believe this is the case with the Jets-I like the NY yankees model myself

What's funny is the Patriots changed their logo and starting getting better in the 90s.

29 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Agreed. I bought an authentic Mo Wilk (waited until they extended him thinking he'd be long term, silly me) and the thing was so stiff and big in the shoulders I was embarrassed to wear it. Made me look like Frankenstein.