Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

BDFDA935-9393-4A64-ADDF-60346B3DD501.jpeg.fb2b99ac66654c5791fee7fbf4a96429.jpeg

Dude. I can see why people are thinking it’s him. It’s almost identical forehead and hairline

Lol

Well whoever it is
, they should be made an example of. This is a tight ship. Loose lips sink those ships.
Hang him out to dry if this is in fact a legit leak and he got caught due to that reflection.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GREENBEAN said:

Dude. I can see why people are thinking it’s him. It’s almost identical forehead and hairline

Lol

Well whoever it is
, they should be made an example of. This is a tight ship. Loose lips sink those ships.
Hang him out to dry if this is in fact a legit leak and he got caught due to that reflection.

Unless it’s part of the PR strategy 

7 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Oh man. Whoever that is could get in a boat load of trouble if his half bald head gets identified.
Unless it was a planned leak of course.

I don't understand how that guy even has a job honestly. Between our horrible beat coverage guys like Cimini it should be pretty easy to do anything and look good. I have tried to watch his videos and all i can think of is shooting myself. He is about the worst. Couldn't they just get some kid to intern at the Jets that knows how to use a computer.

Im serious have you watched that guy? he is as exciting as grass. He talks so slow and I don't know, I just think they should get someone who is excited about the team. Maybe like an ex player or college kid.

Also this makes me think it is a planned leak. This guy is not doing anything that Macc doesnt say to do,, not because I think he is above it but just that he would not be in the same room with credible info, he wouldn't think to even snap a picture even if he was.

I think that his forehead in the picture is probably the only unplanned part of this leak.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Lol

Well whoever it is

Eric Allen is a glorified PR intern. If he leaked the photos, it's because the team told him to leak the photos.

• Upvote 3

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I don't understand how that guy even has a job honestly. Between our horrible beat coverage guys like Cimini it should be pretty easy to do anything and look good. I have tried to watch his videos and all i can think of is shooting myself. He is about the worst. Couldn't they just get some kid to intern at the Jets that knows how to use a computer.

Im serious have you watched that guy? he is as exciting as grass. He talks so slow and I don't know, I just think they should get someone who is excited about the team. Maybe like an ex player or college kid.

Also this makes me think it is a planned leak. This guy is not doing anything that Macc doesnt say to do,, not because I think he is above it but just that he would not be in the same room with credible info, he wouldn't think to even snap a picture even if he was.

I think that his forehead in the picture is probably the only unplanned part of this leak.

so now we have the forehead and the germans.  this is REALLY getting interesting!

11 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

The uniform unveiling became prime time with the leak. It did exactly what it was supposed to do. Generate buzz. Eyeballs will be tuned in.

8 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

i just don't see the hairline or any discernible reflection in that picture.  

If you stare hard you can see the outline of Jesus in a slice of toast

Reminisent of that dark, black silouette of frizzy haired player who people knew was Leo and the 1/1000th of an inch light spot on the helmet because all those different clues to the logo

• Haha 2

youre not alone man. Every interview he dies I fear he may actually not get to the point. He’s just the worst.

I’m
Not entirely sure about the second part of your post though. It’s probably planned but EA might have taken the pic and sent it to a trusted friend or something and boom!

Its most likely part of the plan though knowingness macc. If not, he’s gone.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Lol

Well whoever it is

Oh NO! Figured it out

woody%20johnson.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

If you stare hard you can see the outline of Jesus in a slice of toast

Reminisent of that dark, black silouette of frizzy haired player who people knew was Leo and the 1/1000th of an inch light spot on the helmet because all those different clues to the logo

That's clearly the guy's reflection.  Whether it's Eric Allen is debatable.  Some of you guys need to get new prescriptions. Lol

• Upvote 1