# Jets vs Lions -- Season Opener on MNF --- The Official Game Thread #

Maxman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so amazing. a complete game with all 3 phases.  Rookie qb first game on the road, check.  Punt returns? what??? we had punt returns? where is kerleys fair catches?  Defense, TOs? Adams? Lee? #96 shows up and it isn't our franchize flop Mo Wilk? Just amazing, our qb was so accurate and decisive. WRs Q, Robbie, Ohio state QB.  all did their part. OLINE!!!! TYVM!!!

4 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

I lost my voice and mind tonight. I am thrilled. Wont be able to sleep I am so pumped.

For SD to shake off the pick 6 and then have such a nice game is epic.

I’m watching the replay on NFL network tomorrow at 1 pm 

Just now, Ruby2 said:

That fat slob should be fired after the game. Zero percent chance that hire works out.

Agreed about him not working out ...most people saw this coming from him ...another idiot owner getting suckered into “ the Patriot way “ smh 

39 minutes ago, BigO said:

Trump just teeeted he wants to buy the Jets. Woody said stick it where the sun don’t shine. 

He's under a 600 credit score

Woody is light years from being a genius but he's not going to make that mistake.

21 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

I lost my voice and mind tonight. I am thrilled. Wont be able to sleep I am so pumped.

For SD to shake off the pick 6 and then have such a nice game is epic.

Yup yelled and jumped around like an idiot ??

18 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Agreed about him not working out ...most people saw this coming from him ...another idiot owner getting suckered into “ the Patriot way “ smh 

Here's the math:

Patriot coaching tree - Ernie Adams, Brady and Gronk = shits show.

Archived