OFFICIAL JETS VS VIKINGS GAME THREAD!!!!

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Eh, some are just over-throws. He’s playing hurried. Same as the losing streak. This offense is really lacking talent. 

No pryor, no Quincy, and we can’t get the ball to Robbie or kearse.

Anderson is the weakest WR I’ve ever seen. I understand what a speed threat he is....and they weren’t getting any help from the refs today....Rhodes arm bar on the injury

Just now, Jets723 said:

I understand frustration but that doesn’t make it right. She has done it to many people. Just because she is a woman doesn’t give her Carte blanche 

I know it. Trust me. I’m definitely not saying she’s in the right. But what I try to do is just ignore a lot of the lesser posts in the game thread and I try not to let it get to me. I actually comment a lot less in the game threads now because it gets really emotional and (a lot of the time) frustrating. It’s just best to drop things where they are, instead of let the anger from the posts as well as the game results mount on you until you say something out of character...because that definitely happens. Happens to all of us.

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

A very poor performance overall.  Sloppy.

Starting to feel like 2016 again, with all these injuries and unforced errors.

Clearly, this team still has a long way to go.

They can go take a flying effing leap off the GW but not sure that would be long enough. 

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

I know it. Trust me. I’m definitely not saying she’s in the right. But what I try to do is just ignore a lot of the lesser posts in the game thread and I try not to let it get to me. I actually comment a lot less in the game threads now because it gets really emotional and (a lot of the time) frustrating. It’s just best to drop things where they are, instead of let the anger from the posts as well as the game results mount on you until you say something out of character...because that definitely happens. Happens to all of us.

Yes I completely understand.  If she would just say sorry I got frustrated I would completely understand

Just now, Beerfish said:

Don;t blame Anderson at all.  He's been mauled all game long and not one penalty.  As ive said the refs have to call it the same for e everyone.

It 100% pays to complain an bitch on every single play, the pats have proven it.

He does get mauled but he puts up zero fight on contact to draw a flag...so I do blame him

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Don;t blame Anderson at all.  He's been mauled all game long and not one penalty.  As ive said the refs have to call it the same for e everyone.

It 100% pays to complain an bitch on every single play, the pats have proven it.

Don't blame him either. Gotta be frustrating for Robbie.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Pocket is crumbling before the snspnis done being handled by Sam.

i can’t blame Robbie there either, he’s been mugged all game and hasn’t drawn a flag

I couldn't help but laugh to at the concept of the refs throwing a flag because their feelings were hurt that Robbie basically called them out on how dogsh*t they were at their jobs, having missed yet another flag that didn't go in the only direction they would call a second before that.

In the real world, even volunteers would be fired for being this horrifically awful at their jobs.

Yes I completely understand.  If she would just say sorry I got frustrated I would completely understand

I’ll say sorry if you apologize for that nasty ass period quip, if not oh well...

I’m commenting like everyone else- you not agreeing with my commentary doesn’t give you free reign to throw insults around

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Darnold looked promising at times, and this was without 50% of his starting wide receivers, so that's about all we can hope for. This is one game closer to getting a real head coach in here who values a high-powered offense.

The kid will make mistakes but he has so many handcuffs on him. No receivers no oline especially teams back him up a lot 

Just now, DLJ said:

I’ll say sorry if you apologize for that nasty ass period quip, if not oh well...

I’m commenting like everyone else- you not agreeing with my commentary doesn’t give you free reign to throw insults around

I’ll apologize if you do

The biggest goat on the Jets today was Kearse. He needed to step up, and instead he disappeared. What makes it worse is they were intent all day on taking Anderson out of the game, and had a hard time doing it. Two bad overthrows by Darnold, when Anderson had his man beat.

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

I agree with Robby Anderson for being angry with that call. Just wish he didn't meltdown and act like an Odell.

He will get suspended by the NFL, make no mistake.  Anything the commissioner’s office can do to hurt the Jets, they will do.  Hey, that ball could have hit the official after bouncing six times.  Dangerous. 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Darnold looked promising at times, and this was without 50% of his starting wide receivers, so that's about all we can hope for. This is one game closer to getting a real head coach in here who values a high-powered offense.

He's learning and going to have games like these.  But he's showing you it's all there and the future is bright.  We have a QB.  If you build it correctly and find the right guy to get it all to come together, we actually might have a chance at some point in the near future.

Just now, genot said:

The biggest goat on the Jets today was Kearse. He needed to step up, and instead he disappeared. What makes it worse is they were intent all day on taking Anderson out of the game, and had a hard time doing it. Two bad overthrows by Darnold, when Anderson had his man beat.

To be fair Robby didn’t run as fast as he should of on one of them. He hesitated a bit otherwise it’s a td 

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Pocket is crumbling before the snspnis done being handled by Sam.

i can’t blame Robbie there either, he’s been mugged all game and hasn’t drawn a flag

Watch, during the week NY will say "Yes those should have been called as PI penalties ". Lot of good that does us then. :badmood:

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

The kid will make mistakes but he has so many handcuffs on him. No receivers no oline especially teams back him up a lot 

The only offensive weapon I was impressed with today was Herndon. Dude might turn out to be a baller.

Archived